Sunday, July 21, 2013

Silly Sunday

Silly Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, in fact if you don't like rules then just ignore the few that are posted below. This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process. I'll do my very best to visit everyone's Silly Sunday post.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
  • Blog about something funny, silly or laughable – a joke, comic, funny story, etc
  • Add the URL of your funny blog post on the Silly Sunday Linky for the week below.
Service...

I became confused when I heard the word 'service' used with these agencies:
  • Internal Revenue 'Service'
  • U.S. Postal 'Service'
  • Telephone 'Service'
  • Cable TV 'Service'
  • Civil 'Service'
  • State, City, County & Public 'Service'
  • Customer 'Service'
This is not what I thought 'service' meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to 'service' a few cows. BAM!!! It all came into focus. Now I understand what all those agencies are doing to us.

You are now as enlightened as I am.


11.
17.
18.
20.
22.
23.
24.

Share This

22 comments :

  1. Now this makes me think what they do when they say 'For Official Use Only' . . . . . ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL so true heheh!

    Have a good Sunday Sandee :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is true for sure. All those services are very scary. Anyway, have a super Sunday, Sandee and Zane. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahahahaha! Yup. That's about right on, baby.

    Have a fab day, hon. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best site I've ever seen is a bureaucrat head to toe in a condom. =))

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! now i get it too! roche' didn't though, i think he's still too young. he thinks he's all grown up though, cute little guy!

    smiles, bee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. For the wife of a mailman this is a very painful post. :) :) :)

    Happy Sunday to ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're named correctly. You serve them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is Customer No SERVICE! lol sandie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Silly Sunday. Lots of Golden Woofs,Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  11. y-) I like this one, Sandee. It's the truth too. :-SS

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahhahaha! But of course! Happy Silly Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Sandee, This is to the point! Blessings dearest and hugs, Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I did 4 years of Military Service. (USMC)

    Very dangerous. I mostly fought boredom.

    I had my wisdom teeth taken out in a Naval Hospital. I didn't get a medal or anything for that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL! Good one Sandee! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL isn't that the truth

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you get the servicing you were hoping for today

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes! Exactly! No wonder i could never figure it out before.

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So funny. I will never look at the word "service" in the same way again.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahahah You are so right! I worked 22 years for the phone company and was a proud employee for years. However by the time I volunteered to be sent away ( I was able to take early retirement) the company was not the same and an embarrassment.
    Customer service and employee loyalty went out the window as CEO's made money on the backs of the customers and employees that lost their jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was a Chartered Engineer and provided service to banks, customs, Government and private sector business houses and industries. I didn't know about this lucrative 'bull service'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥