Saturday, July 6, 2013

More Maxine

Don't believe everything you think.

Well aren't you just the most adorable black hole of need.

Shhhh. . .that's the sound of nobody caring what you think.

Did you eat an extra bowl of stupid this morning?
I don't know what your problem is. . . but I bet it's hard to pronounce.

Don't make me use UPPERCASE.

If you have something to say raise your hand and place it over your mouth.

Before you came along we were hungry. . . now we're fed up!

You're not yourself today...I noticed the improvement immediately!

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine????

I'm busy now can I ignore you some other time???

Don't let your mind wander. . . it's too small to be let out on its own.

You really are as pretty as a picture. . . I'd like to hang you.

I'd like to give you a going-away present...first, do your part.

I hear you changed your mind at last. . . what did you do with the diaper?

I'd like to help you out. . . which way did you come in?

There is no vaccine against stupidity!

Image Credit: SodaHead
Share This

18 comments :

  1. Don't make me use UPPERCASE, bwuahahahhaha.

    You've got some fun ones here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maxine, you are just the best and so darn funny. Those are some great sayings and so true.
    Glad you are home all safe and now cooler. Hugs to that Little Bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Sandee! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for providing my laugh of the day. I loved these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, i'm going to have to use a few of those! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, LOVE Maxine! What a feisty ole broad. She tells it like it is.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL some good ones there love the

    I don't know what your problem is. . . but I bet it's hard to pronounce. hahaha!

    Have a funtabulosa weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LUV Maxine. I think we all have a Maxine in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good ones. In particular "You really are as pretty as a picture. . . I'd like to hang you."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Raise your hand and cover you mouth! That's great---how often I would have like to say that when I was teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Maxine - did you know the writer of Maxine is a man? sandie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Far too many people have stupid for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gotta love Maxine! Just don't make her use UPPERCASE! LOL . Thanks for the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. haa haa haa! So funny had to use double "a"s
    Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Maxine. Great minds think alike this week, too.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/07/silly-sunday-maxine.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. those are all good but I think my favorite is Well aren't you just the most adorable black hole of need.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maxine is good! Thanks for sharing Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I can be Maxine sometime..hahaha!! I love that "I'd love to hang you"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥