Sunday, May 19, 2013

Silly Sunday

Silly Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. Rhonda of Laugh-Quotes has given me this meme to run. The rules will remain the same as she set them up. I'll do my very best each week to visit your Silly Sunday post.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
  • Blog about something funny, silly or laughable – a joke, comic, funny story, etc
  • Add the URL of your funny blog post on the Silly Sunday Linky for the week below.
About Exercise...

My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. Now she's 97 years old and we don't know where the hell she is.

The only reason I would take up exercising is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.

I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.

The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.

If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.

And last but not least: I don't exercise because it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.


2.
6.
9.
11.
12.
16.
19.
21.
22.
23.


This linky list is now closed.

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


Share This

21 comments :

  1. Hahaha! liked them all thanks for the laugh


    have a sillytastic Sunday.


    ps: Hope you find Grandma soon y-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I am so with this on the morning thing. Now I know why it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahahaha! Yes, not only do you actually have to go there, you have to sweat. A lot.

    Have a a flabulous day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We needed the laugh, we are all behind as sorting out the auction..Big hugs xxx00xxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those are terrific. Sure made me laugh out loud. Hope you are having one terrific week end. Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like to sweat, so I save $$ and don't go to the gym!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. good ones! hope you have a great sunday sandee... roche' says "hey"!

    smiles, bee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely have to excercise in the morning before my brain can think up excuses!!!...truly!
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you know how much that ice hurts when it hits your bare toes?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Which is the smallest country that I could ski in?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delightful as always, those comments mirror my own thoughts on exercise and being healthy... I will likely die with a Hershey bar in my mouth!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks I needed some more good exercise excuses lol Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for giving me more great excuses for not exercising.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for brightening my Sunday as always Sandee! Enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehe - this is my favorite -

    My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60. Now she's 97 years old and we don't know where the hell she is.

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  17. it's a good thing I read this, I was thinking about starting an exercise program. Now I can see it could be dangerous...lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. I too, use to walk 5 miles a day. But when I walk to the mail box now it's only to get last week's mail.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Sandee, Thanks for the fun. I enjoyed these. Blessings dearest. Catherine xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. All funny, my favorite is the one about joining the gym. I added my link as my story is quite silly, and I think it is still Sunday where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  21. :-* If I tried cross-country bicycling I'd choose Iowa. :))
    ..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥