Saturday, May 11, 2013

Silly Saturday

Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet. -Robin Williams

Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself. -Roseanne Barr

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place. -Billy Crystal

You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, "My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!" -Dave Barry

According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful. -Jay Leno

I am not the boss of my house. I don't know how I lost it. I don't know when I lost it. I don't think I ever had it. But I've seen the boss's job and I don't want it. -Bill Cosby

We have women in the military, but they don't put us in the front lines. They don't know if we can fight, if we can kill. I think we can. All the general has to do is walk over to the women and say, "You see the enemy over there? They say you look fat in those uniforms." -Elayne Boosler

Image Credit: The College Solution
Share This

25 comments :

  1. bahahahaha! Good ones!

    Have a lovely day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly quotes here. My favorite is the Jay Leno :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all really funny and silly too. I liked them all.
    Hope Sandee and Zane have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are good! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the Cosby quote and the Leno one as well. Happy weekend my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ones Sandee...loved them. Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect observations! And true. Thanks for the smiles.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bestest quotes ever!!!

    Hug the wind and let your sails guide you!...PLU from SSF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah yes, Bill Cosby. That's from his HBO special from about 25 years ago. That routine is what launched his TV show.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the laughs. I once saw Elayne Boosler perform in Vegas and she was great. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A bunch of good ones for a Saturday morning, I so appreciate all the wonderful things you bring us on your blog, Sandee - there are always reasons to smile here, and the world can never have too much of that! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL they made me laugh

    I used to love Roseanne it never gets repeated here anymore

    Have a sillytastic Saturday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good ones again, Sandee!!! 5-p ~~ That's why your
    blog is called Comedy Plus. Comedy plus Sandee. y-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woof! Woof! Golden LAUGHS n Silly just great for our Saturday afternoon. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  15. whew, i am home! roche' and i both had a long nap already, we had a blast though. he's a real cruiser!

    smiles, bee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are all so true.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are great and I'm pleading the 5th on why I think they are funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maybe we need more women soldiers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. lol silly indeed hun!
    HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ONE AND ALL!!!
    hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the great chuckles. good quotes ;)
    I agree with Dave Barry, a dog will believe anything you say, and just be happy you said something to him!
    Have a great Mother's Day! Faythe @ GrammyMouseTails

    ReplyDelete
  21. I had a hearty laugh!
    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good ones.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the good laughs Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOL Great quotes... as a woman who use to be in the military The last one may be true but considering the way some countries treat their women I think it would take less then that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥