Thursday, May 9, 2013

About Men

Why men are never depressed:

Men Are Just Happier People
Your last name stays put.
The garage is all yours.
Wedding plans take care of themselves.
Chocolate is just another snack.
You can never be pregnant.
Car mechanics tell you the truth.
The world is your urinal.
You never have to drive to another petrol station toilet because this one is just too icky.
You don't have to stop and think of which way to
turn a nut on a bolt.
Same work, more pay.
Wrinkles add character.
People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them.
New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet.
One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
You know stuff about tanks and engines.
A five-day holiday requires only one suitcase.
You can open all your own jars.
You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
Your underwear is £3.95 for a three-pack.
Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
You never have strap problems in public.
You are unable to see creases in your clothes.
Everything on your face stays its original colour.
The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life.
One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one colour for all seasons.
You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look.
You can 'do' your nails with a pen knife.
You have freedom of choice concerning growing a moustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 15 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier.

Hat tip: Babs of Beetle's Memories & Ramblings
Share This

23 comments :

  1. Hahaha, there's so much truth in those :)
    I so envy men, for years a wanted to be one. Luckily I found the beauty of being a woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true :) That's why they need us Women xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh! the life of luxury LOL y-)

    Have a fab day Sandee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is all so true and very funny. Those men have it made as long as there is a woman along side of them. Take care Sandee. Hugs to Little Bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was fun. Although, I beg to differ with you, I am pretty sure we even found men's rooms that were too icky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE - it is a man's world - right? At least here it is. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a hap hap happy guy! y-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! The shorts one made me giggle!

    Have a great day Sandee! Smooches to Little Bit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I shouldn't even put this on your blog, but my son was helping me rake grass cuttings up the other day and he stopped to potty, outside, in our yard. I could NOT believe what I was seeing! He's 5. I explained the importance of going in the house to pee, lol! Geez.

    Even the little men...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was funny and accurate in many ways, even though I do know some depressed men.

    ReplyDelete
  11. bwa hahahah priceless! Just posted you on my facebook to share with family and friends!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. No wonder my wife is so often frustrated with me. I have it great and all she has is me. Poor lady! Have at great day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hohummm. Do bee dobe doooo... (scratching butt).. Yawn.. (BURRRRRPPP!)

    Oh, am I supposed to write something here?

    Have a great weekend!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the above, and the attitude that every woman wants them! Hahahaha

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  15. So true Sandee! Enjoy the rest of your Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ha love it...u always cheer me up honey!!! muuahh!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't see why women can't be like this too. w-)
    Fretting and prepping for the small things is a waste of their time. =))

    There are a few items that aren't quite right, the shoes are the worst. For me, I have/had several, running shoes, golfing shoes, flip flops, every day shoes, and dress shoes. That is five pairs.

    Now I am down to four as my everyday shoes are running shoes with orthotic inserts.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's good to be male! At least sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks, I never realized I had it so good! How much should I pay for my next boat?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Too too gooooood to steal! I will publish this in my blog with your permission.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My wife had a new job when we got engaged and she wanted to hire a wedding planner because she wouldn't have time. Heck with that...I was our wedding planner and still to this day people talk about it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Humorous, but you can tell it's an English list. here in Texas, any man with more than two pairs of shoes might be a little light in the loafers. underwear is $1.99 for three at Walmart; for most men a year's supply. Other than that, it's pretty accurate. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥