Sunday, April 28, 2013

Silly Sunday

Silly Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. Rhonda of Laugh-Quotes has given me this meme to run. The rules will remain the same as she set them up. Thanks Rhonda for entrusting me with your baby.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
  • Blog about something funny, silly or laughable – a joke, comic, funny story, etc
  • Add the the URL to the funny blog post on the Silly Sunday Linky for the week below.
The Scientist

One of the world's greatest scientists was also the original absent-minded professor.

One day, on board a train, he was unable to find his ticket.

The conductor said, "Take it easy. You'll find it."

When the conductor returned, the professor still couldn't find the ticket. The conductor, recognizing the famous scientist, said, "I'm sure you bought a ticket. Forget about it."

"You're very kind," the professor said, "but I must find it, otherwise I won't know where to get off."

Silly Sunday Participants
1. Sleepshort
2. bethere2day
3. Comedy Plus
4. Woodsterman
5. BFDude
6. Catch My Words
7. April
8. Sandie
9. Faythe
10. Babs-beetle
11. Marg
12. Sugar
13. Mollie
14. Empress Bee
15. Jean(ie)
16. Kathe W.
17. Chatty Crone
18. Mail4Rosey
19. Ann
20. Binky
21. Ron Russell
22. Stephen Hayes
23. Rajagopalan
24. Rhonda
25. Judy
26. Jim
Share This

23 comments :

  1. LOL funny ..come to think of it I'm getting like that...hmm! now I forgot what I was gonna say next.

    Have a mindful Sunday Sandee heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very funny - is it also a true story.....?
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a scientist, what's my excuse? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, that sounds like something that would happen to me. Kind of scary.
    Hope you have a great day and please give Little Bit a big hug for us. Take care.g-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woof! Woof! Happy Silly SUNDAY. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha very funny..Have a wonderful Sunday xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can see that happening!

    smiles, bee

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. And he's still on that train today. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's an important thing to know, indeed.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Actually I believe that. Being book smart doesn't necessarily mean life-smart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh hahah giggle- cute joke! Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That sounds like my husband! lol Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  13. It would be funny if I couldn't relate to it!!! hahahahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh he is absent minded.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your memory is a terrible thing to lose!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The professor is smart---10th free train ride this year.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Funny. I understand Einstein couldn't match his socks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Funny. Hope he finds it soon.
    Happy Silly Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope he found the ticket or he could be on a very long train ride!:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. =)) This is an occupational disease. I have seen it many times, I have tinges of it myself. :-O

    Good one, I hadn't heard it before. LOL
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  21. I guess that would be an important reason! LOL, thanks for the giggle my friend . Faythe @GMT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥