Sunday, April 7, 2013

Silly Sunday

Silly Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. Rhonda of Laugh-Quotes has given me this meme to run. The rules will remain the same as she set them up, and if she ever decides to take the meme back I'll gladly give it back to her. Thanks Rhonda for entrusting me with your baby.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
  • Blog about something funny, silly or laughable – a joke, comic, funny story, etc
  • Add the the URL to the funny blog post on the Silly Sunday Linky for the Week below.
Ten Things You Wish You Could Say At Work
  1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of crap.
  2. I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a hoot.
  3. How about "never?" Is "never" good for you?
  4. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.
  5. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
  6. Ahhh, I see the mess-up fairy has visited us again.
  7. You are validating my inherent mistrust of co-workers.
  8. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
  9. Are you coming on to me or having a seizure?
  10. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

Silly Sunday Participants
1. bethere2day
2. Brett Minor
3. Sleepshort
4. Woodsterman
5. Comedy Plus
6. Laugh Quotes
7. Barb
8. Mollie
9. Empress Bee
10. Traveling Bells
11. Marg
12. Sugar
13. Keith Wynn
14. Ann
15. Kathe W.
16. Petro Neagu
17. Josie Two Shoes
18. Jean(ie)
19. Judy
20. April Sargent
21. Wade
22. Binky
23. Ron Russell
24. Stephen Hayes
25. Chatty Crone
26. Jim
Share This

26 comments :

  1. LOL, But that first one I have wanted to say many many many many many many (you get the gist)times.

    Have a sillytastic Sunday




    ps: I clicked wrong dropdown ignore the {Linky} bit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I actually DO say occasionally, "Am I speaking English? Because I thought I was speaking English..."

    So glad my coworkers are now cats. At least I don't actually expect them to be of any actual assistance. =)

    Have a lovely day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey Seymour sure doesn't hang around, Rocksy, so funny :) LOL love the 10 things, so true..Have a wonderful Sunday, Hugs zzz00zzz

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  4. um, i think i might have actually said a few of those in my day!

    smiles, bee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've said so many of these, which I guess is the principal reason that I'm unemployable......
    Thanks for a fun post and a great meme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since my coworker is my hubby, I can indeed say that first one...lovingly, bless his heart.

    Have yourself a great day. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wouldn't that be fun to put duct tape over someone's mouth. And love the one about having a seizure. Those are all terrific. Sandee, you and Zane have one really nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS, you have a good day too, Little Bit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woof! Woof! You made my mom laugh. Have a Happy SUNDAY. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would LOVE to be able to say #3 at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Actually I've said something similar to number 4 before. I'm going to have to write these down and try them all out. I especially like the one about the mess up fairy. We have lots of those at work

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is well worth printing out and posting in ones cubical! Hilarious! Have a Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This ties in so well with my post, I'll have to use a really special Emoticon. :X

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've got mine scheduled, one of these days :) It's "borrowed" of course because I really am a very dry person, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how I love #10! There are so many times I've wanted to say something to that affect to self-labeled painters and poets. If I can't figure out anything in relation to what you've said or done, does not validate your supremacy and your intelligence which you deem so far above us all! I am a devotee of "KISS"... keep it simple stupid. That to me requires far more talent!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yup... been there. #1 really speaks to me. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL! So true Sandee! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are validating my inherent mistrust of co-workers

    I'm gonna use this on Mwahahahahaha Thanks for the laugh

    ReplyDelete
  19. I liked number ten also. I had an "artist" tell me that I do not understand art because I told him it looked like a rock to me.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. But I am an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are all good! To tell the truth---I seldom felt restrained in the work place and was quick to say what I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I work at home, so I can say what I want :) My favorite on your list is #9. I added a post to your linky, as it was silly and even though it came out today (monday) in New Zealand, it was still Sunday in California. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love #8, but #10 really made me laugh. I know several people who think they're artists because they aren't understood.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wish I could tell them that they don't know EVERYTHING at work. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's a nice working list you have, Sandee. g-)

    I wouldn't have the nerve to say any of them. I always needed the $$$ the job paid me.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  26. I wish I could tell them: "My way works too."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥