Saturday, April 27, 2013

Seymour #15

Today Seymour went with us to the UPS Store and got boxed up for his trip back home to Colorado and to a very long lecture about his behavior. He was a bit sad to go, but he says it's time for other adventures. I think we took it much harder than he did. Even Little Bit went along to say her goodbyes. We've had a fabulous time with Seymour and there wasn't a dull moment.

All Seymour's babies have been adopted and they'll all arrived to their new homes the first part of next week. I can't wait to see what the babies are named and what they get into. I know Empress Bee has already named her baby boy Roche and he's going on a cruise with her next week. How lucky is that? Pretty lucky if you ask me.

Then there was a knock at our door a short time ago and what did we find? A baby rock. Julia Sandstone kept one boy baby and thought she could love him. She didn't so now I have a pet rock of my very own. I've decided to name him Seymour II. It's only fitting. I'll be supplying a photograph and more details as they become available.

So, I thought all the pet rocks were gone only to find out that there is one left. The sad part? Seymour left before meeting his third son. What a shame that is. I'm sure they can stay in touch via email and blogging though. There will probably be even more of a lecture when Seymour gets home.
Share This

20 comments :

  1. Maybe Seymour could Skype with the new baby :)

    Rhonda @Laugh Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so great that Sandee and Zane got a baby of Seymours. Now we have lots of rocks to hear all about. We are all thinking of names for our new sister. Hope you have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Seymour II... or SeyMORE! hahaha! How fun that we all will have Seymour and Julia's babies and they can all keep in touch and share their adventures! Fun!

    Have a lovely day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how lovely!!! another brother of roche's!!

    smiles, bee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Mom ... d-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the best story! I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Seymour II is a mighty lucky fella to be with you two and Lil Bit. Can't wait to hear all about his adventures...and "the talk" you will undoubtedly give him before he comes of age.

    Happy Saturday. Bog hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, poor little orphan! I hope you find a home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Say No More! That should be Seymours motto! I am glad you will be raising this little boy rock. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's like Charlotte's Web where one of the baby spiders (a pebble in this case) stays behind to keep Wilbur company. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Rhonda's idea is the best option to Skype it's a shame their isn't a rock messenger really.

    I hope Seymour 11 is better behaved LOL

    Thanks for the rock update have a rocktastic weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope Seymour had a safe trip. I look forward to reading more news about him some time in the future! I am glad that you have Seymour II Sandee! I wonder if he is a chip off the old block!:) Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, Seymour II was abandoned, how sad...luckily he had a very happy ending. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Julia did the right thing by bringing Seymour II to you instead of dumping him. I was a little sad about Seymour leaving but this news makes it a little better

    ReplyDelete
  15. There is no one better than you to be a mother of Seymour II. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seymour will have lots of company in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sad about naughty Seymour leaving but can't wait to see photo's of baby Seymour 11..LOL Have a wonderful day , Hugs xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wonder if Seymour II will turn out to be a chip off the old rock.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Seymour certainly left his mark in Califorlornia ;-) I trust he'll not be frisky in Arkansas LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥