Monday, April 8, 2013

Fragments

After the story game it's clear that Seymour, The Pet Rock, will return to Colorado the first of May. Not only has the judge ordered him to leave California, his human has asked for him back. I'm guessing there is a great big lecture in store for Seymour before he departs for Arkansas. So, that being said there will be babies that will be shipped out that week too. We'll be lonely around here, but four of you will have new pet rocks. I can't wait to see what you are going to do with them. Let's hope they act a bit better than Seymour too.

Empress Bee of muffin53 part deux has the pick of the litter.
Marg of Margs Animals has second pick.
Barb of Blackboard Quotations has third pick.
Saundra of Lil' Maddies MeeMaw gets the last one.

Julia Sandstone has had a second sonogram and it appears that two of the babies are girls and two are boys. So, there you have it. Looks like she'll be giving birth in the very near future and I'll post the babies so that you all can pick your new pet rock.

Next weekend is our yacht clubs safety day where our boats are inspected for safety. We've done this for years, but alas it appears our boat will not be done in time for the weekend sail to Rio Vista. Remember I told you about that big bill that we partially paid. Well the mechanic isn't done and it appears he won't get the work done by Thursday. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. Bugger.

I finished all 17 Lee Child Reacher novels and am now back to my regular reading. I still miss that hunk of a man called Reacher. Amazing books if you love action packed, who's the bad guy books.

Our clothes dryer's belt decided it didn't want to stay attached so we have a repair person coming to fix that Wednesday morning. It's cheaper than buying a new dryer. The laundry is backed up pretty good since the dryer hasn't worked since Wednesday. I've a feeling that we are at the beginning of things falling apart. We also need someone to fix our sagging back fence. Sigh.

What do you have planned this week? Whatever it is may your week be filled with much laughter and even more love.
Share This

21 comments :

  1. Oh, boy! I'm so excited! So you suppose that my new baby rock will play nicely with the cats?!

    Bugger to your dryer and boat woes. It's always something, isn't it?

    Have yourself a YAYful day... in dirty clothes. bugger.

    big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. MM would come over and fix some of that stuff if we lived closer. Bugger to that boat not being fixed in time. But at least you will be ready to play again soon after settling all of Seymour's affairs!

    Have a great new week. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I missed the giving out of the babies..LOL I gotta laugh at Barbs comment, sorry, Hope you get clean clothes soon :) Big dirty hugs xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  4. may your laundry day be a sunny one! Maybe you can hang your clothes out on a line?
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope nothing negative gets added to your to-do list this week. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is a Rock if not to Roll...Sheesh you two should not have to worry about repairs :(

    I hope all is well and if you get a chance give ol' Rio Vista a wave for me...

    Happy wakes...PLU from SSF

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh well buggers to problems but if you still have your health everything else can be fixed honey... i know you know that too.

    big giant hugs, bee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Time to get our motorhome, Thursday, from Auburn storage. And, of course it snowed last night. I'll be digging in the gardens soon. Let me know if you want more pet rocks ... this is the Sierra Nevada you know. :-h

    ReplyDelete
  9. What Bee said times 10. That is soooooo true. If you have your health, you have everything
    We are so excited about our Baby rock coming. We will start thinking of names. We might have to let our Baby Rock go visiting when he or she is old enough.
    This is my birthday week so I get to do what ever I feel like doing, not that I don't do that anyway but at least it is legal this week. Take care Sandee and so sorry about all your problems, especially the boat stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poo on the broken items. I'm nose-deep into a cold. Hate it. I'm so excited for the baby rocks finding a new home. We don't want them to go astray.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miss my boat these days, especially as springtime rolls around, but those miss those repairs. Boating is the most relaxing thing I know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay I am new what is a pet rock about?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a stretch of bad luck. Does it seem that once one item decides to go, all his friends decide go with him? Sorry you have to miss your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  14. it always seems like once something goes, it all starts going.
    I'm hoping that some time this week our internet gets fixed. Still dealing with the issues. It's taken me an hour to get through 4 blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you will continue to share information about Seymour when he heads back to Colorado Sandee! He is a very interesting rock!:) I am hoping that somehow you will get to go to Rio Vista. Those books sound great. I am sorry about the clothes dryer's belt. At times so many things tend to break down, one after the other. Take care and enjoy the rest of your Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's too bad you'll miss the weekend sail. Sorry to hear about all the things needing fixing right now but hopefully once they're all fix the rest of the summer will be repair free! I'm spending the week doing tax returns but it's almost over!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry to hear about your boat. Hopefully the repairs will be done soon and you can get her safetied. You might consider stocking up on duct tape.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is the last week my amazing niece will be here. She has been our guest for 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh shucks, I was too late for my spotted rock pick to get in.

    I hope they have found a good home and won't go the terrible way that their daddy took.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  20. That always happens things all pack up around the same time grrrr

    Love to Seymour :mrgreen:

    Have a awesometastic week

    ReplyDelete
  21. So Seymour is moving on ... enjoyed hearing about his visit! He sure has "created" some memories that will last at least 18 years ... how long does a pet rock last? =)

    Sorry to hear that your boat won't be ready for the weekend sail. I bet you could find a friend to let you ride on their boat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥