Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Lumberjack


A large, well established, Canadian lumber camp advertised that they were looking for a good Lumberjack. The very next day, a skinny little man showed up at the camp with his axe, and knocked on the head lumberjacks' door. The head lumberjack took one look at the little man and told him to leave. "Just give me a chance to show you what I can do," said the skinny man.

"Okay, see that giant redwood over there?" said the lumberjack. "Take your axe and go cut it down."

The skinny man headed for the tree, and in five minutes he was back knocking on the lumberjack's door. "I cut the tree down," said the man.

The lumberjack couldn't believe his eyes and said, "Where did you get the skill to chop down trees like that?"

"In the Sahara Forest," replied the puny man.

"You mean the Sahara Desert," said the lumberjack.

The little man laughed and answered back... "Oh sure, that's what they call it now!"

Image Credit: Compass Rosy
Share This

24 comments :

  1. very funny....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haawaaahhaaa Have a wonderful Tuesday :) Hugs xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess that little guy showed them. Too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that guy. He's where I get my firewood. =D>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Attitude is #1:)

    Have a great day. Big hugs from windy WPB, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandee, if there ever was a dud joke, well, ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Confidence... he has it!

    Have yourself a YAYful day! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. ::groan::

    Hope you still have your sunshine. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaaaa...good one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh hahahahah this is a keeper...now if only I can remember it! Cheers and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LMAO good one

    Sings..I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK....

    Have a trunktastic week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet that little guy read the little engine who could when he was growing up....lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Didn't see that one coming! Thanks for the chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha!! you don't judge a book by its cover :))

    Have a happy day Sandee!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've got to watch out for those skinny ones!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL - funny. I was in his Sahara in October :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The lumberjack hadda ax the question...

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's funny. I had the same thing go through my head that Steve did, as I read this;
    "I'm a Lumberjack and I'm OK." The joke is old, but having the lumberjack song running through my head all day now will keep me grinning. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha Ha!!! Good one Sandee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥