Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Bowling Teams

Two bowling teams, one of all Blondes and one of all Brunettes, charter a double-decker bus for a week-end gambling trip to Louisiana. The Brunette team rode on the bottom of the bus, and the Blonde team rode on the top level.

The Brunette team down below really whooped it up, having a great time, when one of them realized she hadn't heard anything from the Blondes upstairs. She decided to go up and investigate.

When the Brunette reached the top, she found all the Blondes frozen in fear, staring straight ahead at the road, clutching the seats in front of them with white knuckles.

The brunette asked, "What the heck's going on up here? We're having a great time downstairs!"

One of the Blondes looked up at her, swallowed hard and whispered... "Yeah, but you've got a driver!"
Share This

24 comments :

  1. nyahahahahaha!! I will not ride a bus without a driver..ever!! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaawwaaaahh, thank you for the laugh.Gremlins have gone..Yipeeee.. Love to Mom xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that one coming... sadly, I have a friend whose g'daughter is a natural blonde. She needs to wear a warning sign or something. Bless her heart.

    Have a perfect day! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, guess that's the one instance when the Blondes were NOT having more fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandee, did I tell you I married a blond. Yup I'm her driver ... I drive her crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. but it's so much fun being blonde! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this blonde joke, Sandee!!! LOL, I'm still smiling 8-) .
    I love blondes too. It reminds me of when a few years ago I attended a Houston Astros baseball game with eleven blondes and another guy. We made the overhead screens.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha! Poor blond people :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Poor girls:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor thangs! Hahaha...

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bless their little blonde hearts. LOL!
    Hoping for a sunny day today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL good one but I can understand their concerns :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Must remember this one. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LMAO. Now that was really funny. I have a big picture of that. Glad I am not blond any more. Just gray. LOL Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My wife was not a blonde, therefore a great driver!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The brunettes put them up there on purpose and that's why they were having such a great time...lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL! That made me laugh and I scared the cats! Glad I'm a burnette!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh No!! the mystery of the driverless bus! those poor blondes... LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now that's funny. I can always count on a smile when I come by.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Blonds are supposed to have more fun, not more fear.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hopefully they bowl better than they think

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOL-poor blondes with no driver up top :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥