Sunday, March 31, 2013

Silly Sunday

Silly Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. Rhonda of Laugh-Quotes has given me this meme to run. The rules will remain the same as she set them up, and if she ever decides to take the meme back I'll gladly give it back to her. Thanks Rhonda for entrusting me with your baby.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!
  • Blog about something funny, silly or laughable – a joke, comic, funny story, etc
  • Add the the URL to the funny blog post on the Silly Sunday Linky for the Week below.
The Rules of Chocolate

If you get melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly.

Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

The problem: How to get two pounds of chocolate home from the store in a hot car.
The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.

Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal.
It'll take the edge off your appetite and you'll eat less.

A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?

If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?

If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.

Money talks. Chocolate sings.

Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.

Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous?
Because no one wants to quit.

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Chocolate is a health food. Chocolate is derived from cacao beans. Bean = vegetable. Sugar is derived either from sugar beets or cane, both vegetables. And, of course, the milk/cream is dairy. So eat more chocolate to meet the dietary requirements for daily vegetable and dairy intake.

Happy Easter!

Silly Sunday Participants
1. Sleepshort
2. Brett Minor
3. Robin
4. Woodsterman
5. Comedy Plus
6. bethere2day
7. Laugh Quotes
8. Barb
9. Sugar
10. Marg
11. Stephen Hayes
12. Traveling Bells
13. Mike Golch
14. Rajagopalan
15. Ron Russell
16. Kathe W.
17. Pearl
18. Ann
19. Jim
20. Judy
21. Catherine
22. Rocks
23. Driller
24. Mollie
Share This


  1. I try to have at least one perfect little Hershey's Kiss every day. srsly.

    1 Hershey's Kiss has 22.22 calorie and 1.33g of fat. I will NEVER give up chocolate as long as there is a breath in me! hahaha!

    Have a blessed Easter honey. big hugs xoxo

  2. Sound advice......
    - and a very amusing post!
    Thanks for this post.
    Thanks for this linky.

  3. Woof! Woof! Happy Silly SUNDAY and Happy Easter. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

  4. Oh Wow, thanks for all the great reasons to keep right on eating my chocolate. I may have to eat s little extra today.
    Have a super Sunday.


    Happy Easter All!

  6. A day without chocolate is a day wasted. Happy Easter everyone.

  7. Thank you for those fantastic tips LOL

    adds chocolate to shopping list

    Have a choccytastic Easter :-)

    ps: Eat chocolate

  8. So glad lent is over and I can have my
    Chocate fix!

    Easter blessings to you both. Big hugs, honey...

  9. I hope that you and Zane have a great Easter.

  10. Chocoholics anonymous and "eat chocolate" listing concepts are super!!
    Happy Easter! Eat chocolate a lot!

  11. Those little brown bunnies better look out for me today. I love chocolate!!!

  12. yummy post and good advice bwa hahahah!

  13. Well said, Sandee! Now all my chocolates are on top of the fridge (not even kidding!) LOL

    Have a nice Easter, Sandee!

  14. very informative post and now I must go move my chocolate stash to the top of the refrigerator

  15. I am not so sure about eating two pounds of chocolate, but I am sure I could try!
    Happy Silly Sunday and you are an awesome host!

  16. 5-p Hi Sandee ~~ This is a great list!!! It tells EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW about my favorite food. :X LOL

    I am going to send it to a blogging friend who is blog silent because of illness.

  17. BTW, when is the due date' when the rocks will hatch out Seymour's pups? :-?..

  18. I love this post Sandee! Guess what?! I have been enjoying chocolate and Easter eggs over the holiday weekend. Today I could not eat any after my Easter lunch. I am being good and sharing them with my family. Take care and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

  19. Dear Sandy, Happy Easter! I wish you a beautiful and blessed holiday. ...What a wonderful post especially with all those Easter chocolates all around. I especially like the tip about the preservatives...that is very true. With all my love, Catherine xo

  20. Happy Easter Sandee!! I hope you had a fun filled chocolatey day :D and ..I think I might follow that diet tip. hehe!

  21. Sign me up! If it's made of chocolate I'm all in. My wife made me a chocolate creme pie today. I'm good for the day.

  22. Have a wonderful Easter weekend, we all behind as we had 10 intruders..Big hugs xxx00xxx

    Mollie and Alfie


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥