Sunday, March 17, 2013

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

  • Blog about something funny, silly or laughable – a joke, comic, funny story, etc
  • Add the the URL to the funny blog post on the Silly Sunday Linky for the Week at Laugh Quotes
Connie & Evelyn

Two little old ladies, Connie & Evelyn, were sitting on a park bench outside the local town hall where a flower show was in progress. The short one, Connie, leaned over and said, 'Life is so boring. We never have any fun anymore. For $10.00 I'd take my clothes off and streak through that stupid, boring flower show!'

'You're on!' said Evelyn, holding up a $10.00 bill.

So Connie slowly fumbled her way out of her clothes and, completely naked, streaked (as fast as an old lady can) through the front door of the flower show.

Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the hall, followed by loud applause and shrill whistling. Finally, the smiling Connie came through the exit door surrounded by a cheering, clapping crowd.

'What happened?' asked Evelyn.

'I won $1,000 as 1st prize for 'Best Dried Arrangement!'

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly, kiss slowly! Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile !

Hat Tip: Lucky Lady
Share This


  1. Is there also a prize for defying gravity? Because I'm a shoe-in for that one! hahahaha!

    Have a lovely day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

  2. LMAO hope she ain't gonna spend it on a nip and tuck

    Have a bloomingtastic Sunday :-)

  3. Hawahheee, I'd win a prize then :) Big hugs to Mom and have a wonderful Sunday, we are playing catch up as we wern't around yesterday xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

  4. Well darn, I spit out my cereal laughing so hard. I can just see that happening. Great stuff.y-)
    Have one heck of a day.

  5. oh a knee slapper!

    smiles, bee

  6. Oooooh. Dried arrangement! LOL!

    You may need a new Linky. I had mine fail me once, and I had to go back to the site and get a new one.

  7. Good one! Don't dismiss old gals.

    Bug hugs, honey...

  8. Mine isn't silly today ... rats. d-) Happy St. Patrick's Day

  9. so funny- have a great week!

  10. Dried arrangement! Hahahaahah!!!!! I'd get most droopy!

  11. Great silly one, Sandee. I never got any prize money, did you?

  12. LOL, that's a good one

  13. I almost spit my coffee on the screen laughing so hard. Well done.

  14. Did she smell like a dried arrangement too?


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥