Sunday, March 10, 2013

Silly Sunday

Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. The rules are simple, just have fun.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers and have a laugh or two in the process.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

  • Blog about something funny, silly or laughable – a joke, comic, funny story, etc
  • Add the the URL to the funny blog post on the Silly Sunday Linky for the Week at Laugh Quotes
Downsizing

A middle manager is called into his bosses office on a Monday morning. He is told he has to get rid of one employee in his department by the next Monday. "Downsizing."

He's really upset. Everyone in his department does a good job and it doesn't seem fair. So for the next 2 days he racks his brain trying to figure out who to fire. On Tuesday afternoon he sees Jack and Jill standing at the water cooler. He says to himself, "Okay it's going to be one of them."

He spends the next few days scrutinizing what each of them does. Everything is equal. Productivity. Time off. Reports. Everything. He's in a quandary. It's Friday afternoon and he knows his going to have to think about this all weekend. Everyone has left the office except Jack and Jill, who are getting ready to leave. She comes over to say goodbye.

"Have a good weekend boss. Hey you don't look so good. Is everything okay?"

He looks at her and says "To be honest, I'm having a tough time here. I can't decide if I should lay you or Jack off."

And she looks at him and says "Well I have to catch a bus, so I suggest you jack off.
Share This

23 comments :

  1. LMAO now that was funny :-)


    Have a fantastico Sunday

    PS: Not sure if your Linky is working I was unable to add my link using Chrome or Firefox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! Happy Silly SUNDAY. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, that's funny! =))

    Have a YAYful day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one. Guess she told him.
    So is Seymour behaving today.
    y-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got so interested in the Emoticons, we forgot to wish you and Zane a super Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee when I got to the punch line!

    Have a fabulous Sunday, as you two always do. Sending big hugs times two from windy WPB, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a great one! LOL ROF

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/03/silly-sunday-terrorist-plot-revealed.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haaaaahahahahaha...Nice one on a Sunday evening!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I certainly didn't see that one coming Sandee (excuse the pun) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure if I am allowed to laugh at jokes like this? :-f

    ReplyDelete
  11. English can be so confusing. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dare I say. I didn't see that coming. Loved it! Happy Silly Sunday. I don't have anything today but maybe in a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's all in the wording...lol that was a good one

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! Thanks for easing the stress after I have experienced a weekend of internet problems. Take care and enjoy the rest of your Sunday Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that is the best one yet!!!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxooxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brillant lol! Happy Silly Sunday!
    {{Hugs}}
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Snookered again, Sandee. LOL

    This one triggered my kiddie filter bit time.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great one. I will be telling that one this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL, so funny..I love Sunday :) Have a wonderful day ..Big hugs xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  20. I thought it was going to have something to do with the old nursery rhyme - but on no, this is so much funnier.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥