Sunday, February 3, 2013

Silly Sunday

Silly Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. Hosted by Rhonda of Laugh-Quotes.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

  • Blog about something funny, silly or laughable – a joke, comic, funny story, etc
  • Add the the URL to the funny blog post on the Silly Sunday Linky for the Week at Laugh Quotes
  • There is a new list starting every Sunday and each stays open for a week, so even if it’s not quite Sunday anymore, feel free to link up.
Income Tax Statement...

Hello, is this Miss Singleton?

Yes, it is me.

Miss Singleton, this is John Smith, your tax accountant. I must inform you that your tax statement was rejected by the IRS...They say that your salary and your possessions are incompatible...Your salary as a secretary is too low for you to be able to afford a luxury apartment, a new Mercedes-Benz, expensive clothing, jewelry, vacations in Europe , etc.

Oh, and what can I do about it?

Well, let's do the following: Send me a recent copy of your principal source of income, and I'll see what I can do with it at the IRS.

Very well Mr. Smith. I am making a photocopy of it now, and I will fax it to you shortly.

Hat tip: Nick M.
Silly Sunday Participants
1. Comedy Plus
2. stevebethere
3. Rhonda
4. Barb
5. Empress Bee
6. Marg
7. Traveling Bells
8. Bearman
9. Woodsterman
10. Rajagopalan
11. Lauren
12. Jean(ie)
13. Mollie
14. Ann
15. Pearl
16. Judy
17. Jackie
18. Janet Gardner
19. Jim
20. Ron Russell
Share This

21 comments :

  1. LMAO love to be there when the fax is recieved


    ps. Not sure whether the Linky was working or not

    Have a faxmeyourdoohdaahtabulous Sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh! Too funny. I am still giggling. Happy Silly Sunday !

    And I am having the same problem as Steve with your linky not working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean THAT'S not taxable income? Who knew?

    Have a funabulous day, honey! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh she did NOT! lol

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, that one can afford all those luxeries. Too funny. Hope you have a super Sunday Sandee and Zane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sitting on a gold mine...non-taxable!

    Have a fab Sunday. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't think she will be SINGLEton for long

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahahaaaaaa..... thanks for the laugh!
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to speak to my accountant. hahahahahha! Happy Silly Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. bwahahahaha! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ROFLMAO... Have a fantastic Sunday xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL good thing she had a fax machine handy

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! Since I dont have that kind of asset, I don't have the need to explain myself to IRS. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL! His head must have been spinning when he saw that fax! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL..it's taxable in Nevada isn't it? Thanks for the laugh! I needed it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. ROTFLMAO!! That is great, I love it. Hope all is well with you Sandee, I missed not being able to stop by more often this week, just got busy doing the usual routine!
    Have a great week,
    {{Hugs}}
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. dFunneee, Sandee !!! LOL
    At first I couldn't figure it out.
    Sorry, most time my kiddie filter comes to my rescue.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just another safe-deposit box---wonder how many keys are out there.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ok- Chubby Chatterbox was correct- I am forcing myself to turn off my PC as I could spend all day reading and laughing- great blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥