Friday, February 1, 2013

Feline Friday

Feline Friday is easy to do. All you have to do is post a picture of a cat on your website. It could be a photo of your pet cat, a LOL cat or a drawn picture.

Grab the code and paste it on your page.

Add a link to your cat page.
Image Credit: Phil of Phils Phun

1. bethere2day  6. Woodsterman  
2. Anny  7. Mike Golch  
3. BFDude  8. McGuffyAnn
4. Comedy Plus  9. zongrik  
5. Jody  

Share This


  1. While yesterday's biology student was technically incorrect today's feline is right on the money. srsly.

    Have a fab Friday honey! big hugs xoxo

  2. Hahaha! what a teaser the caption goes well with the look on his face

    Have a purrrfect weekend Sandee :-)

  3. Thanks for the giggle, have a great weekend, still after the recipe for that Chowder :) xx00xxx

    Mollie and Alfie

  4. So very true! Intelligence in a cute package.

    Big hugs from chilly, windy WPB, honey...

  5. Oh we totally agree with you, you cute kitty. Cats do rule and do know all the secrets. Have a great week end Sandee and Zane too. Take care.

  6. Meow is good enough on most days... sometimes a meow is all we need :)

  7. I believe most cat owners have discovered the secret to life and it is....

    Keep the cat happy!

    Have a great weekend.


  8. If Jodi fails me again I'll play.

  9. The blurb and the look on this cat's face say it all. As a one time cat owner I think this one is all too true!

  10. I never knew that so much is embedded in a simple "Meow"!
    Have a great day!

  11. Awww...this is so true about cats, they are a heck of allot smarter than humans give them credit. Awesome Feline Friday Sandee

    Have a wonderful weekend :-)


  12. Cats sure do look like they have all the answers.

  13. well i think they could tell you if they wanted to but they don't, i love cats!

    smiles, bee

  14. So cute! I love it! Enjoy the rest of your Friday Sandee.

  15. Very cute. Now to just learn how to speak the language :)

  16. Great post! Have a great weekend, too!

  17. Yep, kitties do know the secrets of life! Eat, sleep, play!

  18. Meow says a lot if one takes the time to listen.

  19. So true...and cats are that way too! I wish I did know what they think some times..I think!

    LOL...I am still goofing off but the rest feels good. My shoulder was starting to hurt from using the mouse so much!

    I hope you have a terrific weekend. You made my post today. And, I am spending this weekend getting lots of pictures of the cats and Molli for next Friday and also Awwwww...Monday!

    Big big hugs! ♥

  20. Pretty cat Sandee I talk with cats, my sister too.

  21. Very cute, I really like this one, and I am guessing most cats would agree.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥