Thursday, January 10, 2013

Women

Women think they already know everything, but wait... training courses are now available for women on the following subjects:

Advanced Parking: Backing Into a Space
Water Retention: Fact or Fat
Cooking I: Bringing Back Bacon, Eggs and Butter
Cooking II: Bran and Tofu are Not for Human Consumption

Cooking III: How not to Inflict Your Diets on Other People
Compliments: Accepting Them Gracefully
PMS: Your Problem . . . Not His
Dancing: Why Men Don't Like To
Classic Clothing: Wearing Outfits You Already Have
Household Dust: A Harmless Natural Occurrence Only Women Notice
Integrating Your Laundry: Washing It All Together
Oil and Gas: Your Car Needs Both
TV Remotes: For Men Only>

These courses are of course taught by men.

Image Credit: Free Desktop Backgrounds
Share This

21 comments :

  1. That TV remote will be forever mine :) hehehe!! Have a nice day Sandee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I back into spaces all the time. Why, what did you hear?

    Have yourself a yayful day honey! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 is a good lesson for me. I need to change my oil now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never could park a car!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Another line up of interesting courses Sandee. Have a great Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Class, please come to order.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honesty compels me to admit that there's quite a few of these that I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Car parking and TV remote are messed up by men too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandee! Happy new year...I know it's late. I've been slacking.
    Anyway, I totally relate with almost all in this list, I just committed number 1, yesterday at the school parking lot (not a good idea)..but it was empty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look like some good things to think about learning. Maybe.
    Have a great day Sandee.Hugs to Little Bit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! great line up there Water Retention my fave :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My wife has to take the remote away from me. I am a serious channel surfer. She does not like that. Life is always better when I listen to her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. And just why is it that EVERY remote is different?!!!

    Big hugs from sunny Silver Springs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woo hoo to TV Remotes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Classic Clothing! Hahahahaahahahahaahaha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are some more good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are all great, but as for dancing---I was a dancing fool in my younger days!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Funny! I don't cook and I didn't know you could back into a space either!

    ReplyDelete
  19. On number 10, wondering why there's a little truth on it. In our household, everyone seems not seeing it but me. Just saying.

    Have a great weekend, Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hahaha, it was another "Things Women Don't Know".
    Indeed, women must be understood with the heart.

    Have a great day, Grandma :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL - I also can't back a yacht into a marina, I need to dock bow first. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥