Thursday, January 31, 2013
Posted by Sandee
One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages. However, he wrote:
1. It is perfect formula for the child.
2. It provides immunity against several diseases.
3. It is always the right temperature.
4. It is inexpensive.
5. It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6. It is always available as needed.
And then the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the end of the test, he wrote:
7. It comes in two attractive containers and it's high enough off the ground where the cat can't get it.
He got an A.
Hat tip: Lucky Lady
Image Credit: Mrs. Rugiel's WebPage
Labels: Ironic Humor