Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bad Indications...

Ten Indications of a New Year Hangover

You get it into your head that chirping birds are the Devil's pets.
Trying to gain control of the situation, you continue to tell your room to "Stay still."
Looking at yourself in the mirror induces the same reaction as drinking a glass of fresh paint.
The bathroom reminds you of the fairground cry, "Step right up and give it whirl!"
You'd rather chew tacks than be exposed to sunlight.
You set aside an entire afternoon to spend some quality time with your toilet.
You replace the traditional praying on your knees with the more feasible praying in a fetal position.
Your catch phrase is, "Never again."
You could purchase a new fridge on the proceeds from recycling the bottles around your bed.
Your new response to "Good morning," is "Be quiet!"

I hope all of you are feeling fine this morning. I am. Have a terrific day and a very happy new year.

Image Credit: The Daily Update
Share This


  1. Woof! Woof! Just tired, I swam for 2 hours. Happy 2013! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

  2. I'm sure glad I've never experienced any of those symptoms! Yes, I am fine this morning, wishing you and Zane a VERY Happy New Year!

    Big hugs, my friends...

  3. I'm feeling great here too! Happy 2013 my friend....no hang overs or bottles...lol!!!:-)

    I am spending the day getting caught up visiting!!

    &hearts Big hugs! ♥

  4. Fine and dandy, thank you! I had a hangover when I was young and foolish and I resolved never to "do THAT again" but apparently it required once more to stick. Ack.

    Have a fabulous year, my friend. big hugs xoxo

  5. This year I might not have a New Year Hangover. I was drenched with rain all night New Year. Even so, this was a very memorable experience. I do not know this is a bad indication or not.

    Hopefully your resolution is reached in 2013, Happy new year Grandma. :)

  6. I am better than good this morning. Lots of good sleep. But I did think those things are so funny. There was a day when I remember those problems. LOL.
    We all wish Sandee and Zane and Little Bit a very very Happy and Healthy New Year and the boat too. Take care.

  7. happy new year! stay warm on the boat and enjoy every minute! best to you both...

    smiles, bee

  8. Happy New Year to you and the Devil's pets.

    Wishing you and your family a fabulous year!

  9. And those are ten reasons why I don't drink....lol I'm one that said "Never again" and meant it.
    Happy New Year

  10. You set aside an entire afternoon to spend some quality time with your toilet.---Love it. Actually, we were rather boring last night, just the way we like it. Happy New Year.

  11. OR .... You ask that stranger you woke up next to in bed, "Did I have a good time last night?"

  12. Forgot ... HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

  13. Happy New Year sorry we missed aww Monday gma from Oregon had to go to the hospital all is well now

  14. Feeling great! No hangovers here. Have a great time on the boat.

  15. LOL! You have certainly brightened my New Year's Day afternoon Sandee. Happy New Year again!

  16. LOL funny, I gave up drinking about 6 years ago and now I don't think I could face another hangover again arrghhh!

    Happy New Year hope you didn't eat and drink too much heheh!

  17. I ate too much rather than drank too much! :) Happy New Year Sandee!

  18. Thank God I did not have any of those :) I am fine and hope you are too!!

  19. I'm still in holiday mood. :P
    Wishing you a blessed and joyous new year, Sandee!

  20. I actually made it to midnight for the first time in awhile. I think subconsciously,2012 was so bad, I wanted to make sure it was gone. Happy New Year, Sandee, and to all your readers.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥