Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Audit

At the end of the tax year, the IRS sent an inspector to audit the books of a local hospital. While the agent was checking the books, he turned to the CFO of the hospital and said,?"I notice you buy a lot of bandages. What do you do with the end of the roll when there's too little left to be of any use?"?

"Good question ," noted the CFO. "We save them up and send them back to the bandage company and every once in a while, they send us a free roll."?

"Oh," replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual question had a practical answer.

But on he went, in his obnoxious way.?"What about all these plaster purchases? What do you do with what's left over after setting a cast on a patient?"? "Ah, yes," replied the CFO, realizing that the inspector was trying to trap him with an unanswerable question. "We save it and send it back to the manufacturer and every so often they will send us a free bag of plaster."

"I see," replied the auditor, thinking hard about how he could fluster the know-it-all CFO. "Well," he went on, "What do you do with all the remains from the circumcision surgeries?" ?

"Here, too, we do not waste," answered the CFO. "What we do is save all the little foreskins and send them to the local IRS office, and about once a year they send us a complete prick."

Hat tip: Phil of Phils Phun
Image Credit: Political Brambles
Share This

22 comments :

  1. OK... totally LOL'd. Didn't see that coming.

    Have a YAYful day, honey. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. LOL.
    The auditor gives an intelligent questions and also ridiculous. But the CFO also provides answers to challenging the auditor. Supposedly after that, the atmosphere will increasingly exciting :)

    Thanks for a nice joke..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved that one. Oh, I've met that prick too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahaaa...nice one!
    nasty question and equally nasty reply.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! The CFO certainly knew the answers to come up with! Have a good day Sandee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAAA! I totally didn't see that one coming... Great dig!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, I like that. How very true. Good one. Have a terrific day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Love it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is Hilaryious it's got to be one of my favorites!!..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Once they have enough for a complete p***k, we elect them to Congress. What a country.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm still smiling, Sandee. :)

    My examiner had her own answer based on her own life. Didn't matter what my life or my records were saying. She didn't need any of the leftovers to make her one.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. ha ha ha, that one shut up the auditor

    ReplyDelete
  14. that was unexpected, but oh so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So that is how we got the prick on an audit!

    Smiles and big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good one. I've had my turn at bat with the ole boys from the IRS years ago---told them to take a hike, got a lawyer and paid $1,000 on $20,000+. My lawyer to more than the IRS, but then he earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol! You made me laugh again, Sandee!:-) Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL - Somehow I totally didn;t see that coming. Thanks for the laughs :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, I LOVE this new look!

    And a new prick...that's pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL now that put him in his place :-)

    I thought I had been taken to the wrong blog when got here heheh! I'm liking the new look Sandee

    Have a fantabulous weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥