Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Affair

A man returns home a day early from a business trip. It's after midnight. While en route home, he asks the cabby if he would be a witness.

The man suspects his wife is having an affair, and he wants to catch her in the act. For $200, the cabby agrees.

Quietly arriving home, the husband and cabby tip toe into the bedroom. The husband switches on the lights, yanks the blanket back and there is his wife in bed with another man!

The husband puts a gun to the naked man's head.

The wife shouts, 'Don't do it! I lied when I told you I inherited money.’

HE paid for the Porsche I gave you.
HE paid for our new cabin cruiser.
HE paid for your season Bombers tickets.
HE paid for our house at the lake.
HE paid for your African tour and 4x4.
HE paid for our country club membership, and, HE even pays the monthly dues!'

Shaking his head from side-to-side, the husband lowers the gun. He looks over at the cabby and says, 'What would you do?

The cabby replies, 'I'd cover him with that blanket before he catches a cold.'

Hat tip: Phil of Phils Phun
Image Credit: Porsche Wallpapers
Share This

28 comments :

  1. hahaha.... where can one find such a generous provider? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays! love your pretty header. ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pinkified favicon ion my reader surprised me this morning!

    Have yourself a perfect Saturday! honey. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv the new look!!!! I am a pinky person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, look at this new blog. It is just terrific. Well done.
    The post is good too. LOL. Have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And buy some Mucinex, just in case it is needed! Bwahahahaha!!!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes indeed, throw that blanket back over the man and maybe get him a nice hot cup of tea with honey, too - just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure got pink around here. Looking good Sandee.

    Yup, cover me up and make me breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smart cabbie! And Amen on the mucinex! Bwahahahahahahaha. Love the new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahahaaaa...
    New pinky look of your blog is super!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wouldn't kill the goose that was laying the golden eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Money is usually has the loudest voice in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Got me thinking here, I wonder if I could find my husband a girlfriend like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hummmmm...got me thinking...yes? Naaaaa...Walter would shoot!! LOL...this is a good one!!

    Wow..awesome new look...I love it!!

    Big big hugs!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. <3<3<3 Testing..... <3><3><3>

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww.....it didn't work...I am going to have to learn how to add hearts!!

    xoxo's:-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maybe he should have married him.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have I told you lately that I ♥ you? I do! ♥Big Hugs!♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL! great advice, cabby driver:-)

    I love this new style and color, Sandee! I had to double checked if it was really the Comedy Plus I know:-)

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good advice from the cabby lol! Love your new look!
    Hope your enjoying your weekend,
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. LMAO it's a wonder the cabby survived heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hahaha .. It looks like the Cabby understand the the husband's feeling. Hmmm, money has always been a powerful deterrent in love relationships. ~,~a

    ReplyDelete
  23. Smart cabbie. Probably had this before.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so funny! The cabby came up with quite an answer Sandee!:) Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Inheritance taxes can take all sorts of forms, I reckon... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. very generous indeed :D I'm sure the cabby was envious :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOL - that's an awful lot of money.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥