Sunday, December 30, 2012

Silly Sunday

Silly Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. Hosted by Rhonda of Laugh-Quotes.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

  • Blog about something funny, silly or laughable – a joke, comic, funny story, etc
  • Add the the URL to the funny blog post on the Silly Sunday Linky for the Week at Laugh Quotes
  • There is a new list starting every Sunday and each stays open for a week, so even if it’s not quite Sunday anymore, feel free to link up.
More Cat Quotes

When my cats aren't happy, I'm not happy. Not because I care about their mood but because I know they're just sitting there thinking up ways to get even.  Percy Bysshe Shelley

omen and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.  Robert A. Heinlein

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.  Albert Schweitzer

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  Abraham Lincoln

I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
Winston Churchill

As anyone who has ever been around a cat for any length of time well knows, cats have enormous patience with the limitations of the human kind. Cleveland Amory

Silly Sunday Participants
1. bethere2day
2. Margs Animals
3. Comedy Plus
4. Woodsterman
5. Karen
6. Laugh Quotes
7. Ann
8. Traveling Bells
9. Jean(ie)
10. Empress Bee
11. Barb
12. Judy
13. Lauren
14. Linda
15. Stephen Hayes
16. Ron Russell
17. Binky
Share This

16 comments :

  1. LOL i liked those heheh!

    Have a great Sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all so true. Not so sure about the Pig deal. Cats do have enormous amounts of patience. Have a great Sunday Sandee and Zane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent collection of cat quotes. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. These folks know cats well. Mine are chasing each other around the house this morning. It is freezing, so they have to stay inside. Mom's rule!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing I had a kitty in my lap, but thankful it's not --for I'll pay for it later with allergies.

    What is it about cats that bring up such strong emotion? LOL! I love the Winston Churchill and Lincoln quotes the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the more of these i read the more i am SURE i am a cat! lol

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cats present us with the most artistic fur balls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The more I read these the more I am sure I am owned by cats.

    Big hugs honey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. More wonderful cat quotes Sandee! I hope the final days of 2012 have been going great for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Silly Sunday. Great quotes! I'm having technical difficulty, which is preventing me from posting. The damn pictures won't align. Kind of like Congress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the one about women and cats best! I finally posted something funny and linked up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Miss Bee's comment!

    Hope you've had a very happy Sunday and that there was some California sun to warm you up a bit! I so remember getting chilled to the bone out there in the winter and there were times I never thought I'd get warm again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Churchill quote.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cats will also keep the snakes away! We use to keep them on the farm as snake and rat repellant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. If pigs are our equals, why do we eat them?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gotta love Abraham Lincoln! Great collection of cat quotes. Happy Silly Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥