Sunday, December 16, 2012

Silly Sunday

Silly Sunday is the place to come for weekly laughs. Hosted by Rhonda of Laugh-Quotes.

Here is how it works: Laugh and Link Up!

  • Blog about something funny, silly or laughable – a joke, comic, funny story, etc
  • Add the the URL to the funny blog post on the Silly Sunday Linky for the Week at Laugh Quotes
  • There is a new list starting every Sunday and each stays open for a week, so even if it’s not quite Sunday anymore, feel free to link up.
Don't Mess with Children

A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.

The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.

Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.

The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah."

The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"

The little girl replied, "Then you ask him."


Silly Sunday Participants
1. bethere2day
2. Laugh Quotes
3. Comedy Plus
4. Woodsterman
5. Barb
6. Laurent Pratama
7. Traveling Bells
8. Marg
9. Linda
10. Rajagopalan
11. Cashier
12. Jean(ie)
13. Stephen Hayes
14. Jackie
15. Empress Bee
16. Bearman
17. Jim
18. Judy
19. Ann
20. Silver Thoughts
21. Ivanhoe
22. Binky
Share This

23 comments :

  1. She is going to make a great comic LOL

    Have a fandabbydozy Sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! smart girl!

    Have a lovely Sunday, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. what a smart girl. It will make the teacher speechless.
    Thanks for a nice joke, Happy Sunday Grandma :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny. The other comments said smart girl, I was thinking smartass. Happy Silly Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That works for me...perfect logic! Hahaha

    Have a terrific Sunday. Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with Rhonda, kind of a little smart ass. But a good answer. Have yourselves a super Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm torn between smart girl and smartass!

    Have yourself a very lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahahaaaa... real smart girl!
    have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I LOVE the new look! Nice choice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love it too. :)

      Delete
  10. Kid is smart. Give her an "A"!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd give anything to have that type of comedic timing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a nice drawing of you at your makeup table. That little girl is destined for greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! I love it! I Love it!! I can just here Chase or Jonah, two of our grandsons, having this argument!!

    Thanks for the laugh! Happy Silly Sunday!
    ♥ Big hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. good one! i just love looking at your blog!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whichever I end up in...someone call me and tell me how it is in the other place.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice one, Sandee. It's a good Sunday school teacher joke.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL! Another good one Sandee! I just love what the little girl said to the teacher!:) Enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Sandee, love the new look! Did you design the banner? Looking so pink and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A smart little girl who will probably end up with a bad grade....lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't know which is worse, the teacher suggesting Jonah went to hell or the student's response!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooooh! Feisty little girl!
    Loving your pretty new header, Sandee!
    Hugs from Ohio,
    I.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥