Sunday, December 9, 2012

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, hosted by Rhonda of Kibitz Spot and Laugh QuotesFor more information about Silly Sunday click HERE.

The rules are simple:

  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
Dust to Dust

A little boy had just got home from Sunday School and mom was cooking lunch. "Mommy, is it true that before you're born you're just dust and after you die you go back to being dust?"

"That's right son, why?"

"Well that's just what they said at church today."

"Run up stairs and wash your hands son, lunch will be ready in a few minutes."

About 10 minutes went by and she called out for him to come down. "I'll be there in a minute." As they were about to sit down at the table, the little boy asked again about being dust before being born and after you die. Once again mother said yes son.

The little boy looked at her and said, then you better get up to my room pretty quick, because something under my bed is either coming or going!
Silly Sunday Participants
1. Angelika1972
2. bethere2day
3. Comedy Plus
4. Woodsterman
5. Jim
6. Barb
7. Empress Bee
8. Marg
9. Traveling Bells
10. Jean(ie)
11. Ann
12. Jackie
13. Judy
14. Binky
15. Lauren
16. Janet Gardner
17. Rocks
18. Rhonda
19. Rajagopalan
Share This

20 comments :

  1. LOL that is so sweet

    Have a good SS and week Sandee :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way kids think. It's a shame that we lose all of that innocence, isn't it?

    Have a lovely day honey. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! another one bites the dust! ha!

    smiles, bee
    xxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, that is a good one. We have lots and lots of comings and goings here in our house. Take care Sandee and have a super Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then my house is a total cemetery right now! Bwhahahahaha!!!

    Big Sunday hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lawd! My house is a breeding ground...

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL that's a good one and I have things coming or going all over the place in my house

    ReplyDelete
  8. You fooled me. I thought he was going to mention about the dust going down the drain from his hands.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HA! Kids are so funny! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sandee that was a laugh out loud one!!

    I think several things are coming and going at my house right now!!

    I thought of you last night when I was doing some surfing. I found a real cute one and thought about SS.

    I am pretty sure I bookmarked the page. If I can find it I'll send it your way!!

    Happy Sunday Sandee!Big hugs!
    Jackie:-)

    P.S. I agree with your comment 100% on my Advent post today!!
    See ya' soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, Sandee. You always find the silly stuff.

    I hope that Mommy doesn't let the kid down.
    I imagine Dad doesn't have a clue.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. The little boy really had a funny take on dust!:) Thanks for a good laugh Sandee and enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I guess we all have something to worry about!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Silly Sunday. I love how kids think.

    Sorry I couldn't get it together today to participate. I was helping my brother with something.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahahaha, my sister did that to me when we were little, she showed me the dust under my bed and said something about dead people, typical sister teasing stuff! Missed out again this Sunday, hope to join in next week!
    Hope all is well,
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahahaha!! kids are smart ..aren't they? Have a good week ahead Sandee!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute, although I wonder if this would be scary for a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kids are innocent and smart! good one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha Ha Ha!!! Out of the mouths of babes mothers are shamed at poor housework

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥