Saturday, December 8, 2012

Reader Appreciation


Pam of Finding Pam gave me the Reader Appreciation Award. Thank you so much Pam. All I have to do is answer five questions and pass this fun meme along. Here's goes!


1. Where do you do most of your writing/blogging?

In my office.  I'm not a writer, but I'm pretty hooked on blogging.

2.What books were your childhood favorites?
3. Who is your favorite fictional writer?

I can't just pick one.  Here's a few of my favorites:
4.  Have you ever Googled yourself and been surprised at what you found?

Not really.  You can find out about anyone on the planet for the most part.  

5.  Who will play you in a movie of your life?

I can't think of any celebrity that I like well enough to play me in a movie.  I'm just not impressed with anyone in Hollyweird.

Here's Pam's picks:

Sandee @ Comedy Plus
DeEtta @ My Little Corner of the World
Gail @ Know your 'Its'
Akelamula @ Everything and Nothing
Sandi@ Holding Patterns

I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you want to play along let me know and I'll come and visit your contribution.
Share This

10 comments :

  1. I like your answers. Love your authors. Thank you for participating and passing this award on to others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun to learn a little bit more about your Sandee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ... you da woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Sandee. You can always find a little fun here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Grandma Sandee :)
    If i look at the answers to the questions given, indeed you deserve to get the appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know how I feel about you. You deserve every good award eve designed as far as I am concerned.

    You da' woman is right in my book too!!

    Congratulations!!
    Jackie xx's:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did wonderful, Sandee, Congeratulations on the award!!! I too learned some more about you.

    It is good that you didn't tag but I wouldn't care if it wasn't me. I have never finished a whole meme yet, I just write some, get sidetracked, and the post what ever I have.

    BTW, I write/blog on the breakfast table. If I ever get my office back to comfortable I might do some writing there.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Sandee! Well deserved. Interesting post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Sandee. How about a sailor or boatie to play you in a movie?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥