Saturday, December 8, 2012


The video is a bit over five minutes long, but what an inspirational video it is. Please take the time to view. We all need to focus on what is really important, not on what we expect things/people/animals to be.

Rather than focusing on what she couldn't do, I focused on what she could do.

Image Credit: Surf Dog Ricochet! @ All Dog Blog
Share This


  1. Woof! Woof! We are friends with Ricochet on FB. Great inspirational video. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

  2. That's truly Inspirational! Too often we focus on the less important things, and sometimes, we focus on the wrong ones.

  3. Awesome gal!

    You know I am truly a dog person at heart, although I love all animals. This is the first time in my life I don't have any dogs and I never had less than 2 for almost 40 years! I miss them something awful, too!

    Service animals and their trainers are some of my favorite heroes. I have a friend who is currently looking for his next service dog. It takes years to train them so even though he still has service dog with him, the dog is too old to complete the tasks my friend needs him to do so they have to start looking early. Don't worry, the dog will be "retiring" to the life he well-deserves and just being a beloved pet in the home!

    Have a lovely day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

  4. awesome video. inspiring message for sure

  5. oh my, that made me just bawl! lovely video for sure honey!

    hugs, bee

  6. Of course you make us so proud.
    Ricochet is a dog who taught us about the meaning of mutual help. We must ask ourselves. Are we better than that dog? Do we always sincere when petrified fellow human beings?
    The dog teaches us about a service. She was an incredible dog. It's not surprisingly, if many people said that dog is the best animal friends for human.

    What a great video :)

  7. What an awesome story...and dog! Service dogs are true heroes.

    Big hugs, honey...

  8. That is such a great video with such a great message. I have seen it before but I enjoyed it so much again. That is such a smart person to find a nitch for that dog to be in. That is such good stuff. Thanks for putting this on. Have a great week end Sandee. Big hugs to that Little Bit

  9. Look at her go! You can tell she truly found her niche and found happiness!

  10. Oh my yes she did make me cry. But with happy and grateful tears!!

    I clicked and liked her page on FB and visit her!!

    What a terrific story and an awesome dog and trainer!! You have made me very proud to be your friend Sandee!

    Pam and I are taking London, the new baby-Jaxson's big brother on Monday morning. We will have him all week. He's a toddler and it will be fun but busy.

    And I now have a picture of Jaxson. Drop back over when you get a chance and see him!!

    Thanks for sharing this great video!! I hope you have a great day!
    Big hugs!!:-)

  11. oh wow!! truly an inspiration! :) I admit sometimes I do focus on things I couldn't do and things that we don't have..but yes it is different when you look at things you have and you could do. Thanks for posting this Sandee!

  12. Inspiring and a great message for my life as my girls are teens now, and ready to start really setting directions for their lives.

  13. amazing, inspiring and useful companion! thanks for sharing.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥