Sunday, November 25, 2012

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, hosted by Rhonda of Kibitz Spot and Laugh QuotesFor more information about Silly Sunday click HERE.

The rules are simple:

  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
Dining Etiquette with Little Edward

Little Edward is Little Johnny's "Uptown" cousin.

During one of her daily classes, a teacher trying to teach good manners, asked her students the following question: “Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?”

Michael said, “Just a minute I have to go pee.” The teacher responded by saying,

“That would be rude and impolite. What about you Sherman, how would you say it?”

Sherman said, “I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I’ll be right back.”

“That’s better, but it’s still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table. And you, little Edward, can you use your brain for once and show us your good manners?”

“I would say, ‘Darling, may I please be excused for a moment? I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, who I hope to introduce you to after dinner.’”

The teacher fainted…

Hat tip: Frank of Foxxfyrre's Honk'n'Holl'r

Silly Sunday Participants
1. bethere2day
2. Comedy Plus
3. Woodsterman
4. Lauren
5. Barb
6. Marg
7. LP Angga BP
8. Empress Bee
9. Traveling Bells
10. Rajagopalan
11. Ivanhoe
12. Bearman
13. Ann
14. Jean(ie)
15. Mike Golch
16. Tony McGurk
17. Judy
18. Binky
19. Ron Russell
20. Stephen Hayes
21. Jim
22. Kibitz Spot
23. Laugh Quotes
Share This

22 comments :

  1. I cannot see any problem being both polite and optimistic :-) heheh!

    Have a peaceful Sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a super Sunday, honey. I'll be cleaning and exercising but I'll still figure out a way to stick some YAY in there somewhere! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness that is just too funny. That boy knows what is going on. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. But it is indeed a very intelligent answer.
    "I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, who I hope to introduce you to after dinner." hahahaha.

    I could not stop laughing ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. smart little boy!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teachers are definitely underpaid!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahaha.... nice joke on a Sunday evening!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! Very clever that little Edward! A+ :)
    Hugs from snowy Ohio,
    I.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do see the family resemblance between little Johnny and Edward :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha! That was great. Kids today are so precocious. I could see that conversation taking place.

    Happy Silly Sunday! I almost forgot about it. I wasn't online for most of the today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried to add my post to Mr. Linky and it didn't work. I had to add it to Rhonda's linky.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like politeness has advantages

    ReplyDelete
  13. Little Edward certainly came up with a good answer Sandee!:) Great effort using his brain for once!:) Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well #2 wasn't so bad. . .

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a good one Sandee! Little Edward is thinking ahead or just perhaps with the wrong head!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That Edward is going to go far in life!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha!!! Again I had to defeat my kiddie filter.
    Good thing that you are silly, Sandee. LOL
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Poor teacher. Great joke though. Happy Silly Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥