Thursday, November 1, 2012

Maturity

I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

As I've Matured... I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

I've learned that one good turn gets most of the blankets.

I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just jackasses.

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others -- they are more screwed up than you think.

I've learned that depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

I've learned that it is not what you wear; it is how you take it off.

I've learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you're finished.

I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

I've learned that ex's are like fungus, which keeps coming back.

I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.

I've learned age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Finally, I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy it!

Image Credit: Plum Doodles

Share This

23 comments :

  1. Don't pet the sweaty things... especially if it's me.

    Growing old ain't for sissies, is it? haha! Have a perfect day on the boat! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growing old has it's advantages but I would much rather be young but we sure don't have a choice, do we. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm! Love it. Lots of fun statements here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all great. Now excuse me while I get back to stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must be a jackass, I know a lot people care about me!
    I will be using many of these. Thanks Sandee, Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, I love them all. This is an awesome post Sandee :-)

    Have a great time on the boat as I sit here at home, lol! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those responses, they are better than the ones the children think of!!! LOL XD
    One thing that this list proves to me is that people get pretty cynical when the get old.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are OK, but sound like they came from a "glass half-empty" person!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I fit the bill on the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I can relate to all of them. My fungus did eventually leave for good and never came back....lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. maturity? nope, not me! ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess I'm more mature than I thought! This was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who wants to grow up?!!! Thanks for the smiles.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to be a celebrity.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've learned that there are only subtle differences between love and lust, but the true love is very very different away from lust. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've learned two vewy impotant things:

    -insanity doesn't run in my family; it walks through leisurely, making sure it hasn't missed anyone, and

    -anytime I ask someone "if a sheep is a ram, and a donkey is an ass, why is a ram in the ass a goose?", they decide insanity didn't miss me on the last walk-thru...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these ... so true! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOL very amusing i love the last one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. delightful list... funny that i can relate to some, if not all... during a lucid interval, i would not admit that. LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. i can relate to last one ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL! I love these Sandee! Enjoy the rest of your Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think I'm slowly maturing :((

    ReplyDelete
  23. I enjoy my insanity too, but my favorite, and the one I live every night: I've learned that one good turn gets most of the blankets.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥