Friday, November 2, 2012

Feline Friday

Feline Friday is easy to do. All you have to do is post a picture of a cat on your website. It could be a photo of your pet cat, a LOL cat or a drawn picture.

Grab the code and paste it on your page.

Add a link to your cat page.
Image Credit: Graphics Grotto
Share This


  1. I would love to have a cat, but my son has a sensitive nose and is allergic to most things. I love admiring the gorgeous cats on blogs though.

  2. Mine are messy. And they barf. Far too often. srsly.

    Happy Friday, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

  3. I have two messy eaters who also barf up every now and then. It's a good thing we love'em!

    Have a great day. Big hugs, honey...

  4. Oh that is the cutest kitten. It is hard to eat without being messy, we understand perfectly. Hope all have a great week end.

  5. Sandee this is so darn cute....Little babies of all kinds are messy, lol!

    Have a wonderful Feline Friday and a GREAT weekend ((HUGS))

  6. That is absolutely adorable! I love kittens.

  7. cutie blackie!
    have a great friday!

  8. What a cute little face heheh!

    Have a fantabulosa weekend ;-)

  9. I bet it wasn't rice milk like Pat makes me drink.

    Happy Feline Friday!


  10. aw, barf or not that's the sweetest little kitten

  11. There is just something about kittens and puppies. Too, bad they have to grow up!

  12. Thanks for clearing that up.

  13. Pretty Kitten, Sandee!!! I know she will give herself a bath after she finishes so it really doesnt matter, barf or messy.

    I've been taking cat pictures, mostly in Dubrovnik, so I will be able to enter some for you later on.

  14. awwww those eyes!!! what a cutie!!!

  15. Actually, that's one of the not-so-messy kitty eaters I've seen on the Internet, so not that bad. It's just the mouth, so kitty is still cute & adorable :P

    Have a terrific Feline Friday and the weekend ahead :D


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥