Saturday, November 3, 2012

Eves Side...

After three weeks in the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Eve. ‘So, how is everything going?’ inquired God.

‘It is all so beautiful, God,’ she replied. ‘The sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking, the smells, the sights, everything is wonderful, but I have just one problem.

It’s these breasts you have given me. The middle one pushes the other two out and I am constantly knocking them with my arms, catching them on branches and snagging them on bushes, their a real pain..’

And Eve went on to tell God that since many other parts of her body came in pairs, such as her limbs, eyes, ears, etc.  She felt that having only two breasts might leave her body more ‘symmetrically balanced’.

‘That’s a fair point,’ replied God, ‘But it was my first shot at this, you know. I gave the animals six breasts, so I figured that you needed only half of those, but I see that you are right. I will fix it up right away.’

And God reached down, removed the middle breast and tossed it into the bushes. Three weeks passed and God once again visited Eve in the Garden of Eden. ‘ Well, Eve, how is my favorite creation?’

 ‘Just fantastic,’ she replied, ‘But for one oversight. You see, all the animals are paired off. The ewe has a ram and the cow has her bull. All the animals have a mate except me. I feel so alone.’

God thought for a moment and said, ‘You know, Eve, you are right. How could I have overlooked this? You do need a mate and I will immediately create a man from a part of you. Let’s see…where did I put that useless Tit?’

Now doesn’t THAT make more sense than all that crap about the rib?

Hat tip: Steve of bethere2day
Image Credit: Wikipedia

Share This

21 comments :

  1. AT last, the truth.

    I'm sure there is some sort of raunchy response to this.

    ROTFLMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si he made a boob out of a boob? Poor men. We're relentless! It's amazing any of them like any of us, isn't it?

    Have yourself a perfectly lovely day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a terrific week end Sandee. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! For a minute there I thought Eve was going to complain about her big butt. That would make men the butt of jokes.

    How do you scare bees? You yell, "BOO BEES!"

    Have a great weekend!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stickin' with the ribs. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. laughing at da dude boo bees! i must remember that!

    have a wonderful day honey! best to zane.

    hugs, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds logical. The reason why men are so attracted to boobs is now clear. After all they belong to the same category.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bwahahaha... rolling here... nice one, sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so didn't see that coming... this was too darn funny! Love it! Gotta tell this one to hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandee, loved this!!! LOL
    My high school ag teacher would tell us that there is no such thing as a useless tit.

    Not even on a male hog. The number of t*ts on pigs is inherited and one should breed for as many as the pigs could reach. So save the boar hogs for breeding, the ones with the most t*ts. Then the females in the group also are more likely to have more, enough to go around if she has a large litter.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny. I'm sure there are times when my wife thinks of me as a useless tit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not saying nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So I'm a useless boob... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay I was thinking the boob was going to be for something else and couldn't figure out where this was going! I need sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that is a story that makes sense! Good one.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yes, that sure does make more sense....lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the old story better.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Makes sense to me and explains why men love tits.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Funny, every time I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahaha, apparently I'm late reading this story. Lol, very funny. I started thinking, maybe this is the cause there are some men who have "man boobs", ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥