Thursday, November 8, 2012

Divorce vs. Murder

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide."

The pharmacist asked: "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"

The lady replied: "I need it to poison my husband."

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he explained, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband, that's against the law? I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You cannot have any cyanide!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied: "You didn't tell me you had a prescription!"

Hat tip: Barb of The Daily G's
Image Credit: RXPads.com

Share This

23 comments :

  1. LOL...that'd do it ;-) And I'll bet that she didn't even have to use her insurance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It made me laugh for sure!

    Have a lovely day, honey. Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I guess the photo would do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, revenge.Pass the cyanide. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, wonder if that is covered under the Obamacare plan?

    Sorry, couldn't resist.

    That is funny. I needed some senseless humor this morning to get me smiling and waking up.

    Hope you have a lovely Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. another knee slapper! i didn't see that coming either...

    hugs, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    (ps, i still have cat!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly legit in my book!

    Big hugs from chilly nawth jawjah, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL ~~ Sandee, this calls for a Texas divorce!!!

    Woman, just shoot the guy and forget the pharmacy.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jim is right. In Texas no-fault in a divorce is based on who shoots the straightest. Cheaper that way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me thinks poison is cheaper than attorneys! Oops, forget they are the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yup... that's a prescription fer sure...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was hilarious. I could use a good laugh today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very funny Sandee. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. good one.just another reason to be fathful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! Sandee I can always depend on you for a good laugh. I have had 2 stressful days with my internet down! Take care and enjoy the rest of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha Ha Ha Loved the punchline!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's a shame that my ex's girlfriend wasn't married to a pharmacist That could have been very useful

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two blokes with one stone?

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahahaha! Love it,
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. hahaha, LOL.
    I can imagine his expression. So, whether the pharmacist and the lady are also having an affair?..Upss..

    ReplyDelete
  22. the prescription is all she needs :) Hope you had a great weekend Sandee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥