Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dear God...

It's Me The Dog

Dear God: Is it on purpose that our names are spelled the same, only in reverse?

Dear God: Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom smell each other?
Dear God: When we get to Heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or will it be the same old story?
Dear God: Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a DOG? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We love a nice car ride. Would it be so hard to rename the 'Chrysler Eagle' the 'Chrysler Beagle'?
Dear God: If a Dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad Dog?
Dear God: We Dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beepers, scent IDs, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?
Dear God: More meatballs and less spaghetti please.
Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are will I have to apologize?
Dear God: Here is a list of some of the things I must remember to be a good Dog...
  1. I will not eat the cats food before he eats it or after he throws it up.
  2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell.
  3. The litter box is not a cookie jar.
  4. The sofa is not a face towel.
  5. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
  6. I will not play tug-of-war with Dads underwear when he's on the toilet.
  7. Sticking my nose in someones crotch is an unacceptable way of saying 'hello'.
  8. I don't need to suddenly stand up straight when I'm under the coffee table.
  9. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house...not after.
  10. I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt across the carpet.
  11. I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my crotch.
  12. The cat is not a 'squeaky toy', so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing.
Dear God: When I get to Heaven, may I have my testicles back?

Hat tip: Dave and Linda from Alabama

Share This

23 comments :

  1. Woof! Woof! LOVE it!n Golden Laughs. Golden Thanks for sharing. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so miss having dogs! And I couldn't agree more... More meatballs and less spaghetti please!

    Have a lovely day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL love it some cute pics too, although I'm sooo glad we don't go around smelling each other heheh!

    Have a fantastical week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so clever and fun, with the last one being the funniest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute. Loved the messages and the pictures. That last one is just beautiful, as long as you don't mind white hair... everywhere. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just terrific. Great pictures and great sayings and all are so true. HAve a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe when we quit traveling so much we can get a dog again. We have been dogless for far too long. Love these. So true!

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dog deserves to be a friend, philosopher and guide to its boss, the human being.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a dog person and this was a great way to begin my day---with laughter. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the humor and the dog pictures, Sandee! Btw, I have nominated your blog for a blog award. YOu may check it out here:
    http://windowshopping-pearl.blogspot.com/2012/11/blog-award-nomination-for-window.html

    Thanks for always visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. #6 cracked me up. I'm laughing and laughing...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the reason we humans smell flowers and not each other is because we know that flowers smell good but other people you just never know :)
    These were good

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gee,such cute dogs! Wonderful post Sandee. My pets have always been dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. See how innocently their faces. Really adorable ...
    The dog is a good friend, to accompany us while jogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. THOSE ARE JUST SO CUTE---THE WORDS AND THE PICS. HONESTLY, I COULDN'T MAKE IT WITHOUT MY 3 LITTLE DOGS SINCE MY WIFE IS GONE. THEY KEEP ME GOING MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's a tough life being a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those woofies are sure cute and we giggled at what they were saying! Our sisfur Sadie never used us as a squeaky toy - she was the best woofie sisfur ever!

    Purrs,
    Angel & Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely LOVE this! It is priceless, but then, so are dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely LOVE this! It is priceless, but then, so are dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those are GR8, Sandee. LOL
    I like dogs so to me they are special.

    My favorite was the list of things I must remember. I have a list of things for Mrs. Jim to remember too.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely thoughts of a lovely dog :)I would love to get one for hubby someday :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Our poor dog is outnumbered by the cats right now, but she's a trooper. She's very kind and patient with the kittens. Good thing too, she's big enough to swallow them whole.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥