Sunday, October 14, 2012

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, co-hosted by Rhonda of Kibitz Spot and Laugh Quotes and Sandee of Comedy Plus. Rhonda is on a big adventure traveling the world until December 2, 2012. For more information about Silly Sunday click HERE.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
  • Do you know the punishment for bigamy? Two Mothers-in-law.
  • A pharmacist tells a customer, 'In order to buy arsenic you need a legal prescription. A picture of your mother-in-law just isn't enough.' 
  • My mother-in-law is banned internationally from playing poker, as she keeps all the chips on her shoulder. 
  • Adam and Eve were the happiest, and the luckiest, couple in the world, because neither of them had a mother-in-law. 
  • What is the difference between outlaws and in-laws? Outlaws are Wanted. 
  • I took my mother-in-law to Madame Tussaud's chamber of horrors and one of the attendants said, 'Keep her moving sir, we're stocktaking.' 
  • Fred and Rick were in a pub. Fred says to his mate, 'My mother-in-law is an angel.' Rick replies, 'You're lucky. Mine is still alive.' 
Share This


  1. WOOF! Woof! Happy Silly Sunday! Golden Woofs, Sugar

  2. LOL all funny

    Have a brilliant Sunday :-)

  3. I was truly blessed because I adored my in-laws!

    Hope you're having a lovely cruise! big hugs xoxo

  4. Too funny. We enjoyed those. Hope the boat trip is going well. Take care.

  5. Unfortunately my blog is a blog about health. not a personal blog. Anyway, have a teriffic day to all :)

  6. They can be a challenge, but after 26 years of marriage, we've figured out how to get along and even love each other.

  7. good one! boy howdy i had a doozy! i never was good enough for her boy.

    smiles, bee

  8. Hahaha..thats funny..nice blog!
    Feel free to visit and follow our blog at

  9. Very funny lol! I decided to join in today, hope you get a kick out of it.
    Have a great day,
    Janet :)

  10. I loved my 1st mother in law very much. My now MIL is a very good woman. I just don't know her well as she lives on the opposite side of the country.

  11. I like all the jokes, especially the punishment for bigamy.
    have a great Sunday!

  12. These made me smile. I was fortunate with my in-laws. I still miss them.

    Big hugs, honey...

  13. Love that last one, but my mother-in-law was great.

  14. These are so funny! Lucky is the person who has a great mother-in-law!LOL Have a wonderful week Sandee.

  15. I've had a couple of pretty nice MIL's. Have a nice week.
    I hope they let you do a grocery stop for Healthy Choice. Enjoy.

  16. I especially love the 1st & last ones.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥