Sunday, October 7, 2012

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, co-hosted by Rhonda of Kibitz Spot and Laugh Quotes and Sandee of Comedy Plus. Rhonda is on a big adventure traveling the world until December 2, 2012. For more information about Silly Sunday click HERE.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
My Memory!

Hat tip: Babs of Beetle's Memories & Ramblings

Silly Sunday Participants
1. bethere2day
2. Kibitz Spot
3. Comedy Plus
4. Catch My Words
5. Nick
6. Woodsterman
7. Lauren
8. Barb
9. Karen
10. Marg
11. Empress Bee
12. Traveling Bells
13. Jean(ie)
14. Catherine
15. Stephen Hayes
16. Mike Golch
17. Ann
18. Judy
19. Tony McGurk
20. Willy
21. Pearl
22. Janet Gardner
23. Binky
Share This


  1. Oh, goodness! Don't get me started. SO many passwords to remember means so many to be forgotten. Very frustrating sometimes.

    Have a YAYful day, S&Z. big hugs xoxo

  2. Great cartoon! It certainly is hard to remember them all, but I do have a list.

  3. LOL passwords do my head in :-)

    Have a great Sunday

  4. Love that idea. I have books full of passwords. Just have to find the right book for the right password. LOL. Have a great Sunday

  5. wow that's a wonderful idea!

    smiles, bee

  6. Good point; however, I'd still be trying to tap something else. So many passwords makes me nuts!

  7. I am ready for retina or thumbprint recognition instead of fortyeleven different passwords. Oy...

    Big hugs from chilly jawjah, honey...

  8. Dear Sandee, That is actually a good idea!! LOL
    Have a beautiful Sunday, Blessings dear. Catherine xo

  9. Brilliant, but probably an easy password to crack.

  10. yep passwords can be fun to remember.

  11. now that is a good idea. I could use all the help I can get remembering my passwords.

  12. I got mine from a parrot, "Imaprettyboy"

  13. Hi Sandee,

    Loved the cartoon. I think it's a great idea. Happy Silly Sunday!!!

    I'm involved in a photography marathon for the month of October. Is it kosher to do a double link up?

  14. LOL! Remembering passwords certainly isn't easy at times Sandee! I hope your weekend has been going great.

  15. Now that's a good idea!!!

  16. Willy is bad on passwords.

    Willy is bad on remembering lots of things. -4 Willy


  17. Lol That's a smart joke!

  18. That is great, very clever lol! I couldn't come up with anything funny this week, but maybe next week!
    Have a great week,
    Janet :)

  19. Sounds like sound logic to me.

  20. ohh my! Glad to find your blog on Spicypage.I used to visit your blog way back 2008.I've decided to blog again with a new domain.before, I first saw your blog on Entrecard.will join the meme's and linky thing!happy to see you around!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥