Friday, September 21, 2012

Feline Friday

Feline Friday is easy to do. All you have to do is post a picture of a cat on your website. It could be a photo of your pet cat, a LOL cat or a drawn picture.

Grab the code and paste it on your page.

Add a link to your cat page.
Photo Credit: icanhascheezeburger.com

Feline Friday Participants
1. Mike Golch
2. Comedy Plus
3. Pu Niao
4. Jody
5. Don E Chute
6. Barb
7. Marg
8. Da Dude
9. Woodsterman
10. Traveling Bells
11. Stephen Hayes
12. Jean(ie)
13. Ann
14. Judy
15. Jim
16. stevebethere
Share This

14 comments :

  1. Felines say the darnedest things...how do folks catch these pics anyway?...

    Fun for Friday, made me smile :)

    Have a boating weekend ya-all!

    PLU from SSF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gandlaf sits like that sometimes. So funny. Like a meerkat!

    Hope you don't have any acts of God-type natural disaster-ish things happening today. Oy. big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great picture. Too funny. Have a great week end Sandee. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture is too cute! Sounds like something Peanut would say, lol!

    Have a blessed and awesome weekend Sandee ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kosher cat? Great picture.

    Have a great weekend.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feline Friday? I thought it was supposed to be Caturday. I'm so confused.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fraidy cat Friday! That kitty made me smile.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know cats were Jewish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good one!! it made me laugh out loud the minuite I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are mausies kosher? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, I like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This cat is cool! Have an enjoyable weekend Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've got one stretched out cat there, Sandee!!! Cute, I think.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. That photo made me laugh heheh!

    Have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥