Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bubba & Billy Bob

Bubba and Billy Bob are walking down the street in Atlanta, and they see a sign on a store which reads, "Suits $5.00 each, shirts $2.00 each, trousers $2.50 each."

Bubba says to his pal, "Billy Bob, look here! We could buy a whole gob of these, take 'em back to Sand Mountain, sell 'em to our friends, and make a fortune.

 Just let me do the talkin' cause if they hear your accent, they might think we're ignorant and won't wanna sell that stuff to us. Now, I'll talk in a slow Georgia drawl so's they don't know we is from Alabama."

They go in and Bubba says with his best fake Georgia drawl, "I'll take 50 of them suits at $5.00 each, 100 of them there shirts at $2.00 each, 50 pairs of them there trousers at $2.50 each. I'll back up my pickup and..."

The owner of the shop interrupts, "Ya'll from South Alabama, ain't ya?"

"Well yeah," says a surprised Bubba, "How come you knowed that?"

"Because this is a dry cleaners."

Hat tip: ♥♥Hubby♥♥
Share This

21 comments:

  1. bwahahahaha!!! I can imagine their faces :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! You got me! hahahahaha! Excellent!

    Have a lovely day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO brilliant one heheh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Da-yam. That sure messed up their plans!!!

    Big hugs from cool jawjah, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...I fell for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like like the people in my neighborhood.LOL, Too funny. Take care Sandee and have a most fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot damn!...that one came up and bit me...LMAO.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a good one!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ain'tcha spose ta git yalls clothes thar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bwahahahahaahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They couldn't be from Arkansas, because he would have first had to explain what a dry cleaner was. Just sayin.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm assuming this is the equivalent to our Irish jokes. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! But I wonder if I'd be laughing if I were a southerner.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha, that is a good one! Thanks for the laugh today,
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL! What a disappointment for Bubba & Billy Bob! I hope your day has been going well Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Most cleaners charge as much as what I'd like to buy the stuff for.

    ReplyDelete
  17. another knee slapper!!!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahahaha! Thanks for the giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice joke, Sandee! I'm smiling. :)
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ha!!! Sounds like them South Alabamians are a bit like the Irish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥