Monday, September 3, 2012

Awww...Mondays

Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

We again feature Duke who owns Ann of Ann's Snap Edit Scrap. He's got to be the cutest dog in the blogsophere.


Awww...Mondays Participants
1. The BoBo
2. LUCKY LADY
3. April
4. Mike Golch
5. Awww Mondays
6. Jodi's Journey
7. Ann
8. Sugar
9. Catherine
10. Rose
11. BeadedTail
12. Jean(ie)
13. Mari
14. Treasure Chest
Share This

14 comments:

  1. well I certainly won't argue with you there :)
    Happy Labor Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute dog but I prefer cats but today is a beautiful fountain in Chicago where my daughter went on a mini vacation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woof! Woof! Oh it's my friend DUKE. Happy Awwww Monday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sandee, What a beauty. I love him. Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never get tired of seeing Duke's cute face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love Duke! He's such a cutie! We'd like to see Little Bit too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw it and I knew it was Duke! He's one handsome dude!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is definately that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the visits and for the comments. I really appreciate it.

    Anyway, it's my first time to see Duke. He's really handsome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Duke is a fantastic poser LOL

    Was a bit late this week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo Cute!
    Hope all is well,
    Janet :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amen to that! Cuter is hard to come by!
    Anna
    RFW - I should have kissed you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥