Sunday, August 12, 2012

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, co-hosted by Rhonda of Kibitz Spot and Laugh Quotes and Sandee of Comedy Plus. Rhonda is on a big adventure traveling the world until December 2, 2012. For more information about Silly Sunday click HERE.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
What Are You Doing?

A policeman was patrolling a local parking spot overlooking a golf course. He drove by a car and saw a couple inside with the dome light on. There was a young man in the driver's seat reading a computer magazine and a young lady in the back seat knitting. He stopped to investigate. He walked up to the driver's window and knocked. The young man looked up, cranked the window down, and said, "Yes Officer?"

"What are you doing?" the policeman asked. "What does it look like?" answered the young man. "I'm reading this magazine." Pointing towards the young lady in the back seat, the officer then asked, "And what is she doing?" The young man looked over his shoulder and replied, "What does it look like? She's knitting."

"And how old are you?" the officer then asked the young man. "I'm nineteen," he replied. "And how old is she?" asked the officer. The young man looked at his watch and said, "Well, in about twelve minutes she'll be eighteen."

Silly Sunday Participants
1. Woodsterman
2. Kibitz Spot
3. Comedy Plus
4. Silly Willy & Fluffy
5. Catch My Words ☼
6. Think Spin
7. stevebethere
8. Barb
9. Marg
10. UncleMike
11. Rajogopalan
12. Stephen Hayes
13. Ann
14. Judy
15. Jim
16. Bearman
17. Empress Bee
18. Janet Gardner
19. Rocks
Share This


  1. Smart lad LOL

    have a brilliant Sunday ;-)

  2. I must be old... I srsly had to think about that one. Dur.

    Have a lovely day, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

  3. That sure is one smart kid and gal too. Or at least partially smart. Take care Sandee and have a great day.

  4. This takes me back......
    Thanks for the laugh today. Hope your weekend is going well.

  5. I love it!

  6. smart kids! groovy police officer too!

  7. Good one. I hope his watch kept accurate time.

  8. Now I get it! It takes a while to get through the clutter in my head.

  9. I wondered where that one was going. So I suppose the cop took a walk and returned in about 12 minutes :)

  10. LOL! The cop got answers that must have had him rather curious! Enjoy the rest of your day Sandee.

  11. Good one, Sandee! LOL
    At the golf courses/swimming pools we used to go skinny dipping.
    No knitting or book reading for us kids. LOL

  12. Guess she is knitting a baby blanket that will be coming in oh 9 months.

  13. oh my! THAT was another knee slapper!

    smiles, bee

  14. Love it, lol! Wish I could have joined in today, I was busy with the grand kids, hope to join in next week!
    Have a good week,
    Janet :)

  15. Should I say he's smart? but I really don't think so :)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥