Sunday, August 5, 2012

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, co-hosted by Rhonda of Kibitz Spot and Laugh Quotes and Sandee of Comedy Plus. Rhonda is on a big adventure traveling the world until December 2, 2012. For more information about Silly Sunday click HERE.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
Great truths about success in life

At age 4 success is . . . not peeing in your pants.
At age 12 success is . . . having friends.
At age 16 success is . . . having a drivers license.
At age 20 success is . . . having sex.
At age 35 success is . . . having money.
At age 50 success is . . . having money.
At age 60 success is . . . having sex.
At age 70 success is . . . having a drivers license.
At age 75 success is . . . having friends.
At age 80 success is . . . not peeing in your pants.

Silly Sunday Participants
1. bethere2day
2. DrillerAA
3. Woodsterman
4. Kibitz Spot
5. Comedy Plus
6. Dolly's Daily Diary
7. Catch My Words ☼
8. Think Spin
9. Barb
10. Driller
11. Stephen Hayes
12. Marg
13. Empress Bee
14. Traveling Bells
15. Rajogopalan
16. Ron Russell
17. Bearman
18. Judy
19. Ivanhoe
20. Binky
21. Jean(ie)
22. Jim
23. Wade
24. Don E. Chute
Share This


  1. LOL and that proves life is one big circle :-)

    Have a brilliant Sunday :-)

  2. True! hahahaha!

    And now I can hear the chanting and the jungle drums... Everybody sing!

    ♪♫It's the Circle of Life
    And it moves us all
    Through despair and hope
    Through faith and love
    Till we find our place
    On the path unwinding
    In the Circle
    The Circle of Life ♫♪

    Have a perfectly lovely Sunday! big hugs xoxo

  3. Well, at least I still have friends and a drivers license.

  4. Well guess I am doing all right, still have a driver's license and some friends too. Have a great Sunday Sandee.

  5. I turn sixty in a few months. I'll let you know if I'm still a success.

  6. that is VERY funny!

    smiles, bee

  7. I'm working on those last four.

  8. That is all soo true!

    Sending smiles and big hugs, honey...

  9. Wow, so true, but I never thought of it until you spelled it out for me lol! Good one,
    Have a great week Sandee,
    Janet :)

  10. I'm going to join in this Sunday! I hope you enjoy my post!
    Janet :)

  11. What goes around comes around. Is there bliss in a second childhood? Who knows!

  12. I think that list sums it up nicely.

  13. Yep. That's how it goes.

  14. I look forward to having money and not peeing my pants at that age.

  15. LOL! A good laugh to further brighten my evening here in Jamaica Sandee! Tropical Storm Ernesto is no longer a serious threat to Jamaica and we are doing well at the Olympics. Take care and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

  16. Hahahahaha! What a life awaits me! Back to childhood. Hehe!
    Have a wonderful week, Sandee!

  17. It is pretty cyclical.

  18. yep, the grand circle of life...LOL!

  19. Hi Sandee ~~ I like your list!!! LOL!!!

    But one thing, is it okay to go plus or minus 10 years on those items. Not saying which, of course.

  20. Too bad I've had no success at 35 or 50. At least I still can hold my water!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥