Friday, August 24, 2012

Feline Friday

Feline Friday is easy to do. All you have to do is post a picture of a cat on your website. It could be a photo of your pet cat, a LOL cat or a drawn picture.

Grab the code and paste it on your page.

Add a link to your cat page.

Feline Friday Participants
1. Burnt Food Dude
2. Comedy Plus
3. Jodi's Journey
4. Jean(ie)
5. Mike Golch
6. Ann
7. Jim

Share This


  1. Awww, I love this picture Sandee. I think this is going to be fun and I am very happy Steve contacted me to be a part of such a neat idea. We just love our kitens and cats don't we!?

    Have an awesome weekend honey ((HUGS))

  2. job well done kitty :)

  3. This might be fun. But I waited too late. It is already Saturday here in Texas.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥