Monday, August 27, 2012


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Meet Tesla who owns Linda of Are We There Yet?? He's a cutie pie and he loves his window perch very much. What's not to love?

Awww...Mondays Participants
1. Awww Mondays
2. Karen
3. LuckyLady
4. Mike Golch
5. Jodi's Journey
6. The BoBo
7. Treasure Chest
8. Sugar
9. stevebethere
10. Catherine
11. BeadedTail
12. Ann
13. Rose
14. Wanda's Wings
15. Syd

Share This


  1. Woof! Woof! Happy Awww Monday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

  2. Aww! he looks so cute and comfy ...what a life heheh!

  3. Those window perches are nice--our former vet had one for her office cat and I got one for my dad's cat who used it every day!

    Here's my Aww Monday post link:

  4. Dear Sandee, She certainly looks comfy and cozy, warming her back in the sun. Blessings dear. Catherine xo

  5. aww so sweet I got baby one but he has not used it yet

  6. He looks very content and very cute too!

  7. Hi Sandee - I wanted to participate but when I click on "get the code" it says I have to subscribe - but - there's no subscribe link on the page. Can you help me out? Thanks much.

  8. Tesla is quite the handsome fella. At first I thought it was Harley from Daisy the curly cat.

  9. Awww...soooooo handsome. He looks purrfectly content lying in the sun on his perch. I have one of those perch's for my cats and they love it. Those are pawsome to have for your kitties.

    Have a wonderful day Sandee ((HUGS))

  10. Okay! Got mine up now! Thanks for the help Sandee! Saving the code for later use.

  11. What's not to love is right. The head upside down pose is always priceless.

  12. Don't I wish I could spend the day his way! He looks so comfy and content.
    Have a great week,
    Janet :)


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥