Monday, August 6, 2012


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

Meet Sophie. I got these two shots from Ivana who runs the site From Ohio with Love. Here's what Ivana said about these pictures:
Mark and I had a breakfast at our friends' house last Sunday. We had a great time with the humans, but also enjoyed company of the kitties. They own two. Sophie and Leila. Sophie is very outgoing and friendly. She has a lot of dog traits. Leila, on the other hand, was hiding in the bedroom under the bed covers the whole time we were visiting. So here is Sophie, who was quite the modeling pro. And then she got tired of me and my camera and took a nap :)

Awww...Mondays Participants
1. Abby Dabby Doo
2. Jodi's Journey
3. Awww Mondays
4. Mike Golch
5. Breath Of Fresh Air
7. Angel & Isabella
8. stevebethere
9. Jean(ie)
10. Catherine
11. Mari
Share This


  1. Aww! she wore herself out posing LOL

    Have a good week ahead :-)

  2. Awww..what a beautiful cat you are Sophie. I bet your parents are very pawoud of you!

    Have a wonderful day my Awww...Moday friends :)


  3. aww so cute and sweet

  4. Ivana takes beautiful photos.
    Sophie was a sweet, beautiful model!

  5. Sophie is a cutie.And no one knows how to nap better than a cat.

  6. Dear Sandee, What a thoughtful looking little angel. Blessings dear friend. Catherine xo

  7. She's beautiful! Love the tips on her ears! She is certainly a supermodel!

  8. what a great looking kittie, sorry that I have not been for a vist untill just now.I have been without a working internet connection most of the day.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥