Monday, August 6, 2012

A Test

Depending on how you ask the questions, you can force the answer you seek! Remember 43% of polls are wrong, the other 78% are made up! Don't jump to the answer, just scroll down. Take this test mentally, don't write down your answers, and don't shout them out.
  1. Pick a number from 2 to 9. It can be 2 or it can be 9, or any number in between.
  2. Take that number that you've chosen, and multiply it by 9.
  3. That should give you a two digit number. Take those two digits and add them together.
  4. Take the resulting number and subtract 5 from it.
  5. Take that number and correspond it to the alphabet, numbering the letters. A =1, B=2, C=3, and so on...
  6. Take your letter, and think of a country that begins with that letter.
  7. Take the last letter in the name of that country, and think of an animal.
  8. Now, take the last letter in the name of that animal, and think of a color.
  9. But remember, that there are no orange kangaroos in Denmark.
Image Credit: World Wide Globes
Share This


  1. Oh wow!!! that's exactly my answers :) cool!!!

  2. You lost me at corresponding to the alphabet. My nephew Mike loves this kind of stuff. And then he explains to you why it works. Teachers...

    Happy Monday, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

  3. Darn and I had my ticket booked.

  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

  5. My brain just fried, it must be too early for me, lol!

    Have a wonderful and blessed week Sandee and friends


  6. Ouch! It's too early and my brain isn't awake.

  7. But, there are Tan Cats in the Dominican Republic. Just sayin'.....

  8. Well I guess everyone figured it works, no matter what number you pick. It always comes out four. Good one Sandee. Have a great week.

  9. You mean there really aren't Orange kangas? Darn...

  10. ohhhhh, good one!

    smiles, bee

  11. Who works these things out? Brilliant one :)

  12. that is very cool. I could have swore the last time I was in Denmark though that I saw an orange kangaroo

  13. Maybe in the zoo?

  14. I think I got up to step 2. and realized I was too tired to do down and had a good laugh.

  15. Wow. How'd you do that?!? That's exactly what I was thinking!

  16. I don't do math, but an orange kangaroo sounds quite lovely.

    Big hugs, honey...

  17. I got a bit confused but managed somehow!:) I ended up with a silver Ass! LOL Take care Sandee.

  18. It naked was a color I'd have a naked kitten. Come to think of it, I do anyway.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥