- Pick a number from 2 to 9. It can be 2 or it can be 9, or any number in between.
- Take that number that you've chosen, and multiply it by 9.
- That should give you a two digit number. Take those two digits and add them together.
- Take the resulting number and subtract 5 from it.
- Take that number and correspond it to the alphabet, numbering the letters. A =1, B=2, C=3, and so on...
- Take your letter, and think of a country that begins with that letter.
- Take the last letter in the name of that country, and think of an animal.
- Now, take the last letter in the name of that animal, and think of a color.
- But remember, that there are no orange kangaroos in Denmark.
Monday, August 6, 2012
Posted by Sandee
Depending on how you ask the questions, you can force the answer you seek! Remember 43% of polls are wrong, the other 78% are made up! Don't jump to the answer, just scroll down. Take this test mentally, don't write down your answers, and don't shout them out.
Labels: Weird Stuff