Sunday, July 29, 2012

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, co-hosted by Rhonda of Kibitz Spot and Laugh Quotes and Sandee of Comedy Plus. Rhonda is on a big adventure traveling the world until December 2, 2012. For more information about Silly Sunday click HERE.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
The Horse and the Chicken

A horse and a chicken are playing in a meadow. The horse falls into a mud hole and is sinking. He calls to the chicken to go and get the farmer to help pull him out to safety.

The chicken runs to the farm but the farmer can't be found. So he drives the farmer's Mercedes back to the mud hole and ties some rope around the bumper. He then throws the other end of the rope to his friend, the horse, and drives the car forward saving him from sinking!

A few days later, the chicken and horse were playing in the meadow again and the chicken fell into the mud hole. The chicken yelled to the horse to go and get some help from the farmer.

The horse said, "I think I can stand over the hole!" So he stretched over the width of the hole and said, "Grab for my 'thingy' and pull yourself up." And the chicken did and pulled himself to safety.

The moral of the story:

If you are hung like a horse, you don't need a Mercedes to pick up chicks.
Silly Sunday Participants
1. Catch My Words ☼
2. Lauren
3. Kibitz Spot
4. Comedy Plus
5. Da Dude
6. Traveling Bells
7. Marg
8. Barb
9. Ron Russell
10. Empress Bee
11. Judy
12. BeadedTail
13. Jean(ie)
14. stevebethere
15. Stephen Hayes
16. Jim
Share This


  1. LOL! Good one.

  2. Bragging...again! Always. Good one.

    Big hugs, honey...

  3. Too funny. Smart horse and oh so true. Take care.

  4. Oh, no he didn't!

    Big hugs from me and Gracie... and the other 2 Gs, too. :) xoxo

  5. That's why I drive a Pickup!!! Go figure!

  6. THAT was hysterical!!!

    smiles, bee

  7. Loved it! Happy Silly Sunday.

  8. LOL! You always give me a good laugh on a Sunday Sandee! Enjoy the rest of your day.

  9. LOL! You always give me a good laugh on a Sunday Sandee! Enjoy the rest of your day.

  10. Bwahahaahaha.... You betcha!!!!!

  11. LOL good one, I will remember that next time I'm stuck down a mud hole ;-) :-)

  12. I'm a BMW man, but I still found this funny.

  13. Funny Sunday again, Sandee!!! LOL
    I haven't taken up offers but I know from those I get that a Mustang convertible works well also.

  14. hahahaha!!! good horse :D

  15. Very funny, and probably true! Thanks for co-hosting, sorry I am so late this silly sunday :)

  16. I'm definitely going to need a Mercedes. Just sayin'.


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥