Monday, July 2, 2012

Scary Flight

After waiting for what seemed like an eternity, the stewardess announces over the intercom that "we're just waiting for the pilots."

The passengers look out the window and see two men, dressed as pilots walking towards the plane. Both men are using guide dogs and appear to be blind. There are murmurs among the passengers, and some believe it is a joke.

The men board the plane and go into the cockpit. More concerned murmurs and uneasy chuckles from the passengers. The plane taxis normally to the runway and begins it's takeoff. As passengers look out the window they realize they are nearing the end of the runway. The entire passenger cabin begins screaming but the plane lifts off just before the end of the runway. The passengers calm down and chuckle to themselves, at this point believing that they fell for a joke.

In the cockpit, the pilot turns to his copilot and says, "you know, one day those people are gonna scream too late and we're all gonna die!"

23 comments:

  1. such a scary flight indeed!!! :)

    have a great week ahead sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that right there is super funny! I am literally LOL'ing at my desk! :) Thanks for the MOnday chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew there was a reason that I hate to fly. Blind pilots. Yikes. Have a great day Sandee. Hugs to Little Bit

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mean I need to scream AND pray???

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahhaha!

    At least the pilots weren't drunk.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha ha, another knee slapper!!!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another reason I don't fly anymore. Mostly for the grabbing gorillas of the TSA, but now I can add blind pilots to the excuse list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my... talk about using all your senses! That reminds me of why I don't like to fly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonder what happens when they land

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really funny, but I'm glad I didn't read this before we boarded our plane for Turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is that where the phrase, "flying blind" came from?

    Have a great cool day!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great joke again, Sandee! :)
    I can tell it is a little old and started circulating back in the days when we still had stewardesses.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. a good reason for me to keep both feet firmly planted on the ground :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. a good reason for me to keep both feet firmly planted on the ground :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoah! This is really scary. Should they allow it,people will really get upset.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well at least the dogs aren't flying the plane.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LMAO that wpould scare the s**t out of me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't you love it when a plan comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good one Sandee! Thank God it was only a joke! The pilot's comment was so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good one Sandee! Thank God it was only a joke! The pilot's comment was so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wonder how the land the plane... ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥