Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ford F-150

I stopped by the Ford Dealership yesterday, for a look at the new F-150 pickup. Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new "feel" before they become extinct...

The salesman sat in the passenger seat describing the truck and all its wonderful options. The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat. Feeling like messing with him, I mentioned, "This must be a Republican truck."

Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck. I explained that if it were a Democrat truck, the seats would blow smoke up your ass year-round.

I had to walk back to the dealership. Darned guy had no sense of humor!
Before anyone scolds me for this joke keep in mind that I'm not thrilled with either party, and making fun of politicians is lots of fun no matter what side of the aisle they are on. You can flip this one around if you are a democrat and it will still be funny.
Hat tip: Phil of Phils Phun

21 comments:

  1. That Democrat truck also has hot air coming out of every vent, year round. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's why I drive a chevy truck! lol.

    Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually use to own a Ford F150. Bought in brand new with 3 miles on the odometer. Red, flair-side, short bed, 8 cylinder, automatic. It was AWESOME. But then I put on my big girl panties and bought a Lincoln. Much more comfy!

    And I can honestly say there is not 1 person I feel compelled to vote for this presidential election. THAT is truly a sad situation for our country. srsly.

    Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure is smoky around here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to own a pickup truck too. They are the best.
    Yup, I have to agree, there sure isn't anyone running for Pres. that I would vote for. Kind of scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cracked me up! Oh yes, another year of voting AGAINST.

    Big hugs, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto on not being pleased with POLITICS AS USUAL... both sides!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No one has a sense of humor anymore...esp salesmen. Unless they are the one telling the joke.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm with you, don't like any of them this time...

    smiles, bee
    oxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. If it were truly a Republican Truck, it would blow hot air all year long. I hope the walk was worth it, because the joke was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Must be the salesman my brother dealt with isn't in to politics because my brother bought one of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree BOTH sides of the isle really suck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some people just can't take a joke! And some on both sides really do suck. But the mushy middle is filled with folks with their fingers in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha! I know what you mean :)
    I actually have my eye set on Ford 150. It will be years (if ever) before I can afford it though!
    Hugs from pleasant (80 degree) Ohio,
    I.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am about to go to bed in Jamaica but I am laughing so much that I am feeling wide awake now! LOL Take care and have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am about to go to bed in Jamaica but I am laughing so much that I am feeling wide awake now! LOL Take care and have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hahaha! You just gotta laugh at politics these days because otherwise they make you shake your head!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm with you Sandee, I haven't been pleased either!

    Nice funny joke though. I might have happened. But some people don't seem to have a sense of humor when they think it is directed to them or their product.
    ..
    BTW, I looked at a nice Red 2003 Ford Mustang GT Convertible while I was getting my old '98 a new battery. Mustangs have come a long way. No smoking either!!!
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL I love these sort of jokes in any case 99% of the time they deserve it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nothing like joke that is based on reality!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥