Monday, July 16, 2012


Join us every Monday for Awww...Mondays. Post a picture that makes you say Awww...and that's it.

Make sure you leave a link to your post here and I'll visit your Awww...Mondays post. What better why to start the week than with a smile.

I snagged this from Ann at Ann's Snap Edit & Scrap. I just love Duke and he's also a very handsome young man too. Thanks Ann.

Awww...Mondays Participants
1. Awww Mondays
2. Mike Golch
3. Jody
4. Lydia
5. Silly Willy & Fluffy
6. stevebethere
7. Rose
8. Ann
9. Sharkbytes
10. BeadedTail
11. Super Mommy
12. Janet Gardner
13. Mari
14. Wanda's Wings
Share This


  1. I agree definitely handsome and quite a good poser too heheh!

    Have a brilliant day ;-)

  2. Awww..he is so handsome. Ann is very lucky to have this handsome little guy. But I BET Duke says he is lucky to have such an pawsome fur mama!

    Happy Awww...Monday Sandee ((HUGS))

  3. What a cutie!!

    Have a great Monday and a great week!

    Big Hugs!!


  4. Yay, Duke! He's such a sweetie.

  5. Duke thanks you for helping him reach his goal of super star :)

  6. Sooo Handsome, this is one thing I look forward to on Monday's, your adorable pictures!
    Have a good week,
    Janet :)

  7. Dear Sandee, I agree. Duke is a good looking fellow. He looks wise and like a thinking fellow.
    Blessings dearest. Catherine xo


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥