Tuesday, June 5, 2012


The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run the country.

The New York Times is read by people who think they run the country.

The Washington Post is read by people who think they should run the country.

USA Today is read by people who think they ought to run the country but don't really understand the Washington Post. They do, however like the smog statistics shown in pie charts.

The Los Angeles Times is read by people who wouldn't mind running the country, if they could spare the time, and if they didn't have to leave L.A. to do it.

The Boston Globe is read by people whose parents used to run the country.

The New York Daily News is read by people who aren't too sure who's running the country, and don't really care as long as they can get a seat on the train.

The New York Post is read by people who don't care who's running the country either, as long as they do something really scandalous, preferably while intoxicated.

The San Francisco Chronicle is read by people who aren't sure there is a country, or that anyone is running it; but whoever it is, they oppose all that they stand for. There are occasional exceptions if the leaders are handicapped minority, feministic atheist dwarfs, who also happen to be illegal aliens from ANY country or galaxy as long as they are democrats.

The Miami Herald is read by people who are running another country, but need the baseball scores.

Share This


  1. Hysterical! But OMG! I totally lost my coffee at feministic atheist dwarfs! Then when I wiped my eyes so I could continue reading I discovered that these feminist atheist dwarfs are also Dems! ...from another Galaxy!!

    And that just explains so much, doesn't it?

    big hugs, Sandee! xoxo

  2. And here I thought people weren't reading newspapers. Hey what happened to signing in as a guest??

  3. I too didn't realize there were so many papers left and that anyone read them. But those were hysterical, especially the Miami Herald. Thanks for the good laugh.Take care.

  4. And that about sums it all up:)

    Big hugs from wet nawth jawjah, honey...

  5. this is SPOT ON honey! love it. and the ones that read the palm beach post need it for toilet paper.

    smiles, bee

  6. I don't read any of them. They're becoming very self important rags.

  7. This made me chuckle. i'd hate to see what they'd say about the Seattle Times... LOL!

  8. And then there are people like me, who read almost nothing of any of them, because, with the exception of the WSJ, most of what they print is crap.

  9. Do you mean to say there are still people who read newspapers?

  10. We get both the LA Times and LA Daily News. I only read the Daily News. My wife uses the coupons out of the Times. I don't want to leave the weather here. Just sayin'!

  11. I thought the only thing newspapers were good for was wrapping up garbage

  12. Soon there will be no one reading newspapers, and no one running the country.

  13. That just shows Americans love to read newspaper :)

    Have a nice laughing day Sandee!!!

  14. These journals are in business and do their job to maximize their profits.

  15. Great list, Sandee! I won't argue with any of them.
    Of course my paper from the fourth largest city in the U.S. (that's Houston, Texas) is not listed. :cry:

  16. LOL! This is really funny!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥