Sunday, June 10, 2012

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, co-hosted by Rhonda of Kibitz Spot and Laugh Quotes and Sandee of Comedy Plus. Rhonda is on a big adventure traveling the world until December 2, 2012. For more information about Silly Sunday click HERE.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
Curious and Whimsical Thoughts!
  • Men who seek happiness are like drunkards who can never find their house but are sure that they have one. - Voltaire
  • The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office. - Robert Frost
  • At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since. - Salvador Dali
  • How can anyone govern a nation that has two hundred and forty-six different kinds of cheese? - Charles De Gaulle
  • One camel does not make fun of another camel's hump. Ghanaian Proverb
  • It's easy to identify people who can't count to ten. They're in front of you in the supermarket express lane. - June Henderson
  • Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. - Carl Sandburg

Silly Sunday Participants
1. Woodsterman
2. Catch My Words ♥
3. Kibitz Spot
4. Comedy Plus
5. Laugh Quotes
6. Jim
7. Ann
8. Ivanhoe
9. Barb
10. Traveling Bells
11. Marg
12. Empress Bee
13. Stephen Hayes
14. Gracie
15. stevebethere
16. Judy
17. Binky
18. Rocks
Share This


  1. The second one by Robert Frost is very true. I've been doing my job so long that I think I'm on auto pilot. Once I get there, if I stop and think about what I'm doing I usually mess myself up. I tend to do a lot of daydreaming while I'm working

  2. That's some serious food for thought on Sunday morning :) My fave is the last one.
    Have a wonderful week, Sandee!

  3. Oh, I do love Robert Frost. So much!

    How are those docks coming? Spic and Span by now, no doubt! Big hugs xoxo

  4. And I am the one who is always in line behind the person who can't count!

    Docks clean and today is fun, right? Big hugs, honey...

  5. Yup, those people that can't count to ten are always in front of me in the line. Love all these. Hope you have a super Sunday Sandee. Hugs to Little Bit.

  6. life IS like an onion, exactly like one...

    smiles, bee

  7. I love Voltaire! My favorite quote from him was the basis for the movie, Oh God!. "God is a comedian playing in front of an audience afraid to laugh."

  8. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 10

  9. I've met those people who don't know how to count.

  10. I didn't know camels had a sense of humor. Teasing each other about humps and spitting at people too.
    Have a very nice Sunday!

  11. Liked them all especially the Charles De Gaulle one heheh!

  12. Very funny and interesting Sandee! Have a good week!

  13. You are funny indeed, Sandee! LOL on them all!

    Mrs. Jim and shop together. We pick the line that says 'No More Than 15 Items' and feel we can have up to 30 things to buy.
    That is being 15 for EACH person and saves a lot of time considering we could split up, with her 15 and me 15.
    People think we are funny but NOT funny.

  14. Especially if you peel the onion in the express line.

  15. my brain is no stops working when I get into the!


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥