The rules are simple:
- Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
- Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
- If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
- Men who seek happiness are like drunkards who can never find their house but are sure that they have one. - Voltaire
- The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office. - Robert Frost
- At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since. - Salvador Dali
- How can anyone govern a nation that has two hundred and forty-six different kinds of cheese? - Charles De Gaulle
- One camel does not make fun of another camel's hump. Ghanaian Proverb
- It's easy to identify people who can't count to ten. They're in front of you in the supermarket express lane. - June Henderson
- Life is like an onion; you peel off one layer at a time and sometimes you weep. - Carl Sandburg
2. Catch My Words ♥
3. Kibitz Spot
4. Comedy Plus
5. Laugh Quotes
10. Traveling Bells
12. Empress Bee
|13. Stephen Hayes|