The rules are simple:
- Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
- Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
- If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
- Fools rush in where fools have been before.
- It's called "take home" pay because you can't afford to go anywhere else with it.
- Success is relative; the greater the success, the more relatives.
- If at first you succeed, try to hide your astonishment.
- You must have learned from others' mistakes. You haven't had time to think all those up yourself.
- People like criticism; just keep it positive and flattering.
- It's OK to let your mind go blank, but please turn off the sound.
- Worry kills more people than work because more people worry than work.
- Middle age is when broadness of the mind, and narrowness of the waist, change places.
|1. Laugh Quotes|
2. Comedy Plus
4. Catch My Words ♥
5. Kibitz Spot
9. Traveling Bells
10. Empress Bee
18. William K Wallace