Sunday, June 3, 2012

Silly Sunday

Are you funny? If so, please join in at Silly Sunday, co-hosted by Rhonda of Kibitz Spot and Laugh Quotes and Sandee of Comedy Plus. Rhonda is on a big adventure traveling the world until December 2, 2012. For more information about Silly Sunday click HERE.

The rules are simple:
  • Post anything funny or silly on your blog.
  • Add your link on the Silly Sunday linky below.
  • If you want more laughs – read some of the other Silly Sunday posts.
Funny Sayings!
  • Fools rush in where fools have been before.
  • It's called "take home" pay because you can't afford to go anywhere else with it.
  • Success is relative; the greater the success, the more relatives.
  • If at first you succeed, try to hide your astonishment.
  • You must have learned from others' mistakes. You haven't had time to think all those up yourself.
  • People like criticism; just keep it positive and flattering.
  • It's OK to let your mind go blank, but please turn off the sound.
  • Worry kills more people than work because more people worry than work.
  • Middle age is when broadness of the mind, and narrowness of the waist, change places.

Silly Sunday Participants
1. Laugh Quotes
2. Comedy Plus
3. Woodsterman
4. Catch My Words ♥
5. Kibitz Spot
6. Barb
7. Ann
8. Marg
9. Traveling Bells
10. Empress Bee
11. Linda
12. Jim
13. Judy
14. Rocks
15. Binky
16. Stevebethere
17. Rajagopalan
18. William K Wallace
Share This


  1. Thanks for co-hosting, you are the best! My favorite laugh today had to be: "People like criticism; just keep it positive and flattering."

    I saved my funniest photos for the week, so I could participate at Laugh Quotes.

  2. How did you know my mind went blank? I can't keep any secrets.

    Have yourself a lovely Sunday, Sandee! big hugs xoxo

  3. I love the one about letting your mind go blank. I'm going to have to remember that one

  4. I like the one people like criticism as long as it is flattering. Great stuff. Happy Sunday to everyone.

  5. Flattering criticism. iLikey!

    Happy smiles. Big hugs, honey...

  6. i don't think my mind is ever blank, i just ramble inside my head like i do on my blog! ha ha

    smiles, bee

  7. "If at first you succeed, try to hide your astonishment." Boy ain't that the truth! I am always SO amazed when something goes right the first time that it's hard not to be astonished!

    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

  8. I like the first one the best.

  9. Sandee, you are funny again today, good and funny! I like this one:
    "•People like criticism; just keep it positive and flattering.

  10. Funny sayings indeed Sandee! I hope your Sunday has been going great!

  11. Me again :)
    I just fixed up my Silly Sunday post over at Kibitz Spot to link back to here. I haven't looked at it since I wrote it before I started out the trip, must have been one of the ones from before you were co-host. Thanks again :) (and sorry about that)

  12. oh that take home pay is funny but is true to me at least for now...but at least we've got to take home something right?

  13. Positive criticism is hard to find.

  14. People like criticism one definitively the best on heheh!

  15. good ones...especially the one related to middle age!
    have a great day!

  16. I remember once having a job where the take home pay, was exactly as the sayings says...


Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere. All comments are very much appreciated.

♥♥♥Have a terrific day.♥♥♥